IAM PENSION FUND

this was an issue a few weeks ago. i asked and was told that the employee contribution, company auto match (5%), and contribution match (up to 4%) are all displayed on fidelity's website not our check stubs.

i couldn't find it nor could a few others. i'm taking the leaap of faith that there will be a few hundred thousand more in my account in 10 years. please, oh please, oh please.

Did they happen to say why the contributions aren't displayed on your check(s)?

Our 401k's at DL are also through Fidelity, and employee/company contributions and matches are listed on each check.

Our 401k's at DL are also through Fidelity, and employee/company contributions and matches are listed on each check.
That's odd. I see it on my check stub every payday. Easily accomplished and much easier to follow this way.

AA put out pare work saying they would NO longer put it on our pay checks and that we would need to contact Fidelity, also it was going to be paid Once each month.

this was probably caused by the IAM to cause upset at LAA so we would get stupid and want to be put in their IAMPF not happening want no part of anything that the IAM wants

The thing that irritates me the most is that the LAA Planners were forced into the IAM Pension Fund.

Update on 401k

1. 401k implementation started May 1st paycheck and some hours may have been worked in April.
2. TWU designated employees will go from 5.5% to 9% even if you don’t contribute a dime through the end of 2020.
3. IAM designated employees will go from 0% to 4% even if you don’t contribute a dime through the end of 2020.
4. You will be able to see contributions from May through Fidelity on June 11th.
5. Employees will see their contributions for each month the following month through Fidelity only through the end of 2020.
6. Starting 2021, you will see contributions on each paycheck and you will have to contribute to get the matches.
7. Contributions to IAM employees Pension increased to contractual rates on May 1st.
8. This is all occurring because it won’t be programmed until beginning of 2021.

You need to understand the iam owns the twu. What sito wants alex swallows

But 700 said it is 109% funded and is a separate entity of the IAM...

Hope the admin staff is enjoying their new class A digs in the hip part of D.C.

https://www.bisnow.com/washington-d...ell-capitol-riverfront-office-building-102191

Josh
Like dfw gen said, 700 is full of shite and always have been. Here's the real story about the IAM pension fund. I know this is for 2019, but a more recent article just said they also remained and will keep the fund in "CRISIS STATUS" thru the 2020 year and more than likely will continue into 2021.
I predict yet another benefit reduction coming to the pension fund. Question is will they hit the already retirees? Or will they put the hit on the current pensions users and cut their benefits at retirement time as well??
I am not 100% sure if they had a choice (the IAM'ers) but, if I were them and had the choice I would have traded in the pension plan, reinvested or transferred all my funds to the 401K and started the 9% gig and contribute myself as well.

Like dfw gen said, 700 is full of shite and always have been. Here's the real story about the IAM pension fund. I know this is for 2019, but a more recent article just said they also remained and will keep the fund in "CRISIS STATUS" thru the 2020 year and more than likely will continue into 2021.
I predict yet another benefit reduction coming to the pension fund. Question is will they hit the already retirees? Or will they put the hit on the current pensions users and cut their benefits at retirement time as well??
I am not 100% sure if they had a choice (the IAM'ers) but, if I were them and had the choice I would have traded in the pension plan, reinvested or transferred all my funds to the 401K and started the 9% gig and contribute myself as well.
I was calling him a lying PoS when most of this forum was eating his BS by the tablespoon.

Glad he's gone. Glad the weeze is gone too.
I gave you one "WINNER" on that IAA. If I could give ya more I would. Maybe W's lapdog loverboy "Cowboy" can loan me one he saved to launch W's way.

SPIT!

Reactions: Talos