IAM PENSION FUND

Well that didn't last long........You don't say.I would not believe a word that comes out of 700UW's mouth if Jesus himself hit him on the tongue with a notary stamp.
I hope you do think I was defending him in any way! Most politicians to me are much worse than an average lier.

I hope you do think I was defending him in any way! Most politicians to me are much worse than an average lier.
I assume you meant "I hope you DON'T think I was defending him in any way". We will chalk that one up to a typo, unless of course you say otherwise.

No judgement here on your part here chilokie1 but WeAAsels and 700UW were both lying, manipulative douches and I just as soon they fade away into obscurity where they belong.

All they did was pollute this Forum with their lies and agendas.

I especially did not like WeAAsels coming in here and bragging about his most recent encounter with a trashbag (not the same thing as a trash bag). Really speaks to character. It shows he does not mind using people or people using him if it benefits him.

If you don't know what a trashbag is consider yourself lucky.

Anyway this is the last time I will speak of either one of them.

I assume you meant "I hope you DON'T think I was defending him in any way". We will chalk that one up to a typo, unless of course you say otherwise.

No judgement here on your part here chilokie1 but WeAAsels and 700UW were both lying, manipulative douches and I just as soon they fade away into obscurity where they belong.

I especially did not like WeAAsels coming in here and bragging about his most recent encounter with a trashbag (not the same thing as a trash bag). Really speaks to character. It shows he does not mind using people or people using him if it benefits him.

OOPS, my bad. I thought he was a piece of **** by misleading potential victims of a Ponzi scheme. The last reply was definitely a screw up by me

Bottom line: this plan is in trouble, and people are having their financial futures taken from them by being made to stay in it.
It's in financial trouble. It needs more money to barely float. This is why I feel the dysfunctional association will push for pay cuts instead of layoffs. Layoffs will happen but if the dysfunctional association can cut a deal and reduce layoffs in lieu of pay cuts the association wins by saving jobs and maintain funding to the IAMPF, IAM and TWU.

It's in financial trouble. It needs more money to barely float. This is why I feel the dysfunctional association will push for pay cuts instead of layoffs. Layoffs will happen but if the dysfunctional association can cut a deal and reduce layoffs in lieu of pay cuts the association wins by saving jobs and maintain funding to the IAMPF, IAM and TWU.

Been happening for ages:

Of all the items the company was asking for in each of the proposed concessionary agreements, the *one* thing everyone-junior, senior, 'tween- I spoke with were amenable to was the 401k match. NW would have frozen the pension anyway, so the choice was either the match, or the IAMNP plan. NO ONE wanted the IAM plan, yet it was the one thing the IAM fought hardest for. Not scope, not wages, their plan...

And just how much will retiring folks get from the IAM plan? No one can tell you! The officers in DL143 have no idea how much the multiplier will be..... :angry:

http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/ibt-drive-at-nwa.32421/#post-438049

Josh