Iam Really Is A Scab Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
Short term memory?

[post="293639"][/post]​

Short term memory…nay. I remember just about everything that affects my life even in small detail.

I remember that I went to trade schools. I remember that I worked in a dozen sweat shops working my butt off and along the way acquiring skills that carried me thru this life supporting my family. I remember that in every union shop that I ever belonged to there was strife with management and discontent among the workers.

What I don’t remember was the unions, any union getting a job for me with training, or connections from brother bubba.

The only thing that unions ever did for me, was when I worked at U, that union made it possible for me to collect a pension at 50 years of age, a small pension, but it does help pay the gasoline bills which I do appreciate. So the IAM did do that for me. Everything else that has happened to me was my own doing with granted wishes being answered from the Lord above.

I didn’t pray to or worship the unions because they are false Gods that you worship 700. Like Piney has often said on here, they worry about “SELF†with big life styles while the rank and file are tossed into the streets by the thousands and thousands yet you and a few other blind loyalist believers are convinced they will answer life’s woes when it’s really your God given skills and faith that actually carry you, the proven skills which are priceless and don’t require unions dues.

You’re ate up 700 and someday you will fall hard and fast because your union foundation is crumbling beneath you even while you preach that the unions are our savior.

Sorry dude,

I don't worship unions, I am a trade unionist, something you don't understand.

That means I try to help labor and make things better.

I will not fall hard, my life is fine and I am prepared for any change that happens.

I suggest you don't try and predict the future as you do not know what I am all about or where I am going in life.

Don't try to imitate Ms Cleo and predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts