IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shows his ignorance and lack on knowledge in his posts, you only defend him cause he is anti-union like you, go look at his posts.

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
I defend respectful treatment of all people on this forum
Really?

Then why do you personally attack people, insult them, call them names and threaten them will lawsuits and termination?

That isnt being respectful of anyone who posts here.

I have made it clear that I want a board where everyone is free to voice their opinions.

When the board deterioriates into name-calling, if the moderators don't put an end to it, then I will adapt the conversation as necessary.

It is not my desire for this board to operate in that manner and the moderators appear that they want a respectful environment.

specific to this topic, how about you tell us what pro-union participants on this forum you call uneducated?

700UW said:
He shows his ignorance and lack on knowledge in his posts, you only defend him cause he is anti-union like you, go look at his posts.
This coming from someone who actually started a topic with " No personal attacks" in the title.

Guess what he he really meant was "No personal attacks against me or I'm going to run and cry.to the mods but, everyone else is fair game for me!"

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Really?

Then why do you personally attack people, insult them, call them names and threaten them will lawsuits and termination?

That isnt being respectful of anyone who posts here.
Wt , please tell us why you DID threaten them with lawsuits and terminations???

Reactions: 1 person
He threatened Eric (eolsen) with a lawsuit in Cook County, he threatened Kev and TopDawg with calling DL and getting them fired, on numerous occasions.

Reactions: 4 people
The attempts some go to deflect from the reality that the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

newsflash.
The IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

WorldTraveler said:
The attempts some go to deflect from the reality that the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

newsflash.
The IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.
Newsflash, you did those actions, threats, threats and more threats. (idle, cause you aint got the gonads to follow through).

And why dont you explain why the NMB notified the IAM before making an official announcement, which has NEVER happened in history?

Why dont you tell us why the NMB has asked the DOJ to investigate the cards, which has NEVER happened before?

See you dont tell the Whole Truth.

You threatened, Eric, myself, Kevin and TopDawg, you are not even man enough to admit it when its clearly all over the boards from your past posts.

Simply pathetic.

I am all for the DOJ's investigation.

nowhere, absolutely nowhere, have I ever said that it is right or acceptable for anyone to manipulate the process.

Yeah, I threatened to turn the 330's thrust on you - that was something I certainly could have done.

You went screaming to the Sheriff on that one.

meanwhile, the IAM pulled its application to represent DL FAs.

Grow up.

You yet never admit there was fraud.

You never admit not answer why the NMB told the the IAM about the card problems, something the NMB has NEVER DONE before in its exsistance not have they ever called the DOJ in to investigate.

But you won't ever answer because it doesn't fit your anti-union narrative.

If there were enough support and there was nothing to fear the IAM would have continued with the vote. That isn't ant-union but simple reality

Status
Not open for further replies.