Info. that flight crews should be aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, set the record straight. Why was "said person" non revving in a company sweater, saying he was a check rider? Go ahead, give us the facts. I'll reserve judgment until I get the info right from the "source".
PM Me and I will put you in touch with the person, he does check USAV as frequently as anyone here does.

OMG this person was wearing a company sweater, AFA pin, and saying he was a check rider? :shock: Did this really happen?
As The Prop Turns...Indeed that's the rumor here and I would venture to say that the person will be setting the record straight when he's allowed to after all I believe Corporate Security is investigating this.

I think the fact that this person wants to spend all day non reving for the sake of just taking an airplane ride proves that they are a whack job.

I actually agree with you for a change...I mean who in their right mind would nonrev all day just for the sake of taking an airplane ride on US Airways these days...Definitely a whackjob howsoever...that person we're talking about does not do that thankfully.

I thought we had a lot of drama going on at work but whew! This makes work look like a cake walk! This is better than sitting on the jumpseat reading US Weekly! :lol: I feel really bad for the person being accused, whether it is true or not.

Folks,

At this point, with no proof of any security violations, this is all nothing more than hearsay, and as such, we feel it appropriate to close this thread.

Those who may be involved have already done what's necessary, and we have a policy against personal comments/attacks, especially if the person in question is possibly a member of the boards.

If you want to discuss the issue of unauthorized use of uniforms fine, start a new thread, but if you want to keep discussing the individual, that can't be done here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back