Informed Member!

Will you be man enough to admit you're wrong when the NMB calls for the election?

I doubt it

local 12 proud said:
HSS twist it, spin it, and package it how ever you twu die hards choose. the majority have seen thru the bull and have signed the cards and soon the majority will boot your bus shrine out on their arse! :D
What's the matter? Can't handle the truth? Your self proclaimed AMFA leaders left potential members that had been solicited to support your agenda," Un-Represented" in the TWU sponsored debate....! How do you twist and spin that....Local 12....? They where "50 FEET AWAY", from entering the forum.......!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are a joke...! So deal with it...............

-------------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
What's the matter? Can't handle the truth? Your self proclaimed AMFA leaders left potential members that had been solicited to support your agenda," Un-Represented" in the TWU sponsored debate....! How do you twist and spin that....Local 12....? They where "50 FEET AWAY", from entering the forum.......!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are a joke...! So deal with it...............

Hey HSS, do you think they will even make it in the building for the next TWU sponsored debate?? Delle says, HELL NO WE WON'T SHOW!!!!!!!!

Cowardice at its best!!!!

They where "50 FEET AWAY", from entering the forum.......!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are a joke...! So deal with it...............

. . .and then they sent some poor guy BACK in with another question or two after he had already previously asked a queston and left the room. SCARED!!!!!!

HSS we are not going to debate with a bunch of stores, fleetservice, u.b paid twu cronies. we offered a debate with the mechanics class and craft only and the twu decided to make a mockery of it by sending its best goons to parade a coffin while desecrating the AMERICAN FLAG. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED PAL, LIVE WITH IT, GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!!!! delle will have a debate on his terms and his time of choosing, not when the bus shrine down on pine dictates, though a debate is no longer necessary because WE HAVE THE CARDS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

twuer said:
High Speed Steel said:

Hey HSS, do you think they will even make it in the building for the next TWU sponsored debate?? Delle says, HELL NO WE WON'T SHOW!!!!!!!!

Cowardice at its best!!!!

They where "50 FEET AWAY", from entering the forum.......!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are a joke...! So deal with it...............

. . .and then they sent some poor guy BACK in with another question or two after he had already previously asked a queston and left the room. SCARED!!!!!!
twuer, I know all about the guy who was AMFA Dave's stooge. I was there for both meeting's and seen it with my own eye's. I kind of felt sorry for the guy...! Hope he learned his lesson as to who will offer him the best representation. It is obvious that AMFA can't...They have little credibility....!

local 12 proud said:
HSS we are not going to debate with a bunch of stores, fleetservice, u.b paid twu cronies. we offered a debate with the mechanics class and craft only and the twu decided to make a mockery of it by sending its best goons to parade a coffin while desecrating the AMERICAN FLAG. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED PAL, LIVE WITH IT, GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!!!! delle will have a debate on his terms and his time of choosing, not when the bus shrine down on pine dictates, though a debate is no longer necessary because WE HAVE THE CARDS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Local 12, A little hint for you.

With no Blue Print there is no me, with no me there is no Airplane, with no Airplane there is no YOU.....!!!!!!

local 12 proud said:
delle will have a debate on his terms and his time of choosing, not when the bus shrine down on pine dictates, though a debate is no longer necessary because WE HAVE THE CARDS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Local 12, Have you ever listened to Delle..? I can't believe you would entrust your lively hood into this guy...! He is a total lunatic...! Do you need therapy...? Really you should re-evaluate the situation, you could start with your Occupational Seniority date.....!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
Where bargaining means YOU GO.....!

stalin.jpg

This man was also elected by a convention. The Soviet Central Committee "elected"Comrade Stalin to General Secretary of the Soviet Union in 1922.

TWU: OUT THE DOOR IN '04

How did Jim Little become the ATD director? Was he appointed?

Hey Friday. . .
Why don't you read and become informed like the topic says????? :huh:

NO, by the way. . .elected!! :shock:
[/quote]
TWUer;

I'm suprised at you! Are you deliberately misinforming or do you not know the structure of the union you claim to support?

The ATD director, as well as the other division directors, is not an elected position. They are all appointed by Sonny Hall. They serve at his sole discretion. Jim Little is an elected VP.

So the correct answer is YES, Little was APPOINTED to the position of ATD Director. Sonny could have picked someone else if he wanted to. ATD members have no say in the process.

And Tony B is correct in comparing the similarities in the electoral process of the TWU and the former USSR. I believe that the USSR had regular "elections" also. And like the USSR, anyone trying to depose the top dog faced the certainty of reprisals. J7915 claimed that our process is like corporate America, that too is a fair comparasion, but no matter how you look at it, its not what we consider a truly democratic process. It is a system designed to maintain the status quo despite the wishes of the members.

High Speed Steel said:
Local 12, Have you ever listened to Delle..? I can't believe you would entrust your lively hood into this guy...! He is a total lunatic...! Do you need therapy...? Really you should re-evaluate the situation, you could start with your Occupational Seniority date.....!!!!!!!!!

Where bargaining means YOU GO.....!
twuer as a matter of fact i have listened to delle, and he inspires me more than the company suck butt sell out jim little could ever hope to. it's all about my craft twuer not yours, i hope you can get the best contract the twu can get you but they have failed the mechanics craft and class miserably. i don't buy into the communist mantra that "a loaf of bread cost the same for everyone" if this is the case why should i not make as much as a pilot or a medical doctor, it boils down to the level of expertise, responsibility, liabilty, and many other factors. wheres the insentive to better ones place on the ladder when we all make the same or very close to? i did'nt go to a&p school and except the degree of resposibility & liability just so i could make a couple bucks more than a bag smasher, and in our case here at american many bag smashers are making more than a&p's because the twu has taken OUR work and given it to fleet service. your communist rethoric does not bode well with the CRAFTSMEN, go sell it to the ones picking fruit in california! and as far as my senority goes, im not worried i had a job at continental when american came calling and my 20 years of wrenching jets will carry me to another if need be!

local 12 proud said:
i don't buy into the communist mantra that "a loaf of bread cost the same for everyone" if this is the case why should i not make as much as a pilot or a medical doctor, it boils down to the level of expertise, responsibility, liabilty, and many other factors. wheres the insentive to better ones place on the ladder when we all make the same or very close to?
Obviously the leadership of the TWU doesnt buy it either, even though they spout it. If they believed what they said then they would lead by example. Obviously, if you look at the LM-2s you can see that they dont. Sonny Hall earns ten times what the average TWU member makes and more than 4 times what the highest rank and file member makes, and that just counting his income from the TWU Treasury in the form of Salary.

The leadership of the TWU spouts a lot of things that they obviously dont believe such as strength in unionism, otherwise they would have lead the resistance against the "More than adequate"-Jim Littles words, concessions that they told us to accept.

The TWU leadership often speaks of the power of unions yet they dont believe enough in it to actually try it out against the company.

And if the "Loaf of Bread" is applied, then there would have never been multiple pay classifications. No "B-Scale or SRP/OSM"

TWUER, why was Jim Little appointed: Because of all the dispatchers that could be organized, look at the NMB history of the TWU organizing dispacthers before and after jim little was appointed! The best way to organize and keep the dispatchers is to hire one in a leadership position. The AFL-CIO is swimming in a fish-bowl and cannot organize already unionized workgroups(unless its non-affiliated) so you have to go organize what you can!

I saw a picture of LGA airport shoeshiner wearing a local 501 TWU shirt!!!

Great TWU web site, But I think Alan Ball needs to bring back the the TWU graphic that looks like the AMFA logo of the hands on the airplane!!

Bring back Amfa Lite, Bring back Amfa Lite, Bring back Amfa Lite,...etc

Attachments

• fallout.gif
    fallout.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 58