Injunction is out

WOW...REALLY? Believe me, there are Soooooo Many Items that are let go on a day to day basis! Wine bottles and Paper towels in the toilets? The Pax's do that already!!

PARTY IN TEMPE! DOUG'S BUYING!

Man, looks like this is bringing out all the westie loonies.

So, now that we have that out of the way, maybe we will get an answer on LOA 93, since DreaminofCLT said that is what the company was waiting on.

WOW...REALLY? Believe me, there are Soooooo Many Items that are let go on a day to day basis! Wine bottles and Paper towels in the toilets? The Pax's do that already!!

Where exactly are the pax getting wine bottles?

Preliminary Injunction Issued Against USAPA
Sept. 28, 2011

Today, the U.S. District Court in Charlotte issued a preliminary injunction to stop the illegal job action campaign being run by USAPA, the labor union that represents US Airways’ pilots.

This means USAPA must immediately stop all illegal job actions and make every reasonable effort to prevent any further illegal job activity. We are pleased the injunction has been issued and are excited to get back to what US Airways does best -- running a great airline.

Thanks to everyone for the amazing job you did to ensure our customers were taken care of while this illegal activity was taking place. We're happy to have it behind us.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/28/usairways-idUSS1E78R1LX20110928

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204226204576599142580880816.html

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/28/2647331/federal-judge-orders-us-airways.html

Preliminary Injunction Issued Against USAPA
Sept. 28, 2011

Today, the U.S. District Court in Charlotte issued a preliminary injunction to stop the illegal job action campaign being run by USAPA, the labor union that represents US Airways’ pilots.

This means USAPA must immediately stop all illegal job actions and make every reasonable effort to prevent any further illegal job activity. We are pleased the injunction has been issued and are excited to get back to what US Airways does best -- running a great airline.

Thanks to everyone for the amazing job you did to ensure our customers were taken care of while this illegal activity was taking place. We're happy to have it behind us.

Dont worry...the majority of f/a's DO NOT agree with what has happen and do NOT have a dog in this fight! I believe Cleary will now be charged by this judge for lying under oath!!!!

So, now that we have that out of the way, maybe we will get an answer on LOA 93, since DreaminofCLT said that is what the company was waiting on.
What's the matter Pi, feeling left out? And yes, the decision is coming shortly. USAPA will be served soon with the PI and Parker wants this news to sink in out east. You have lost LOA93 and that is 100% accurate. And, BTW, more is coming. Expect our three hostages to go back to the line.

c. Including in such notice a directive from USAPA to US Airways’s pilots who are
engaging in a concerted refusal to perform normal pilot operations, including but
not limited to, slow taxiing, writing up all maintenance items, calling in fatigued,
delaying flights, refusing to answer a call from the scheduling, refusing to fly an
aircraft that meets the requirements for flight, or refusing to accept voluntary or
Case 3:11-cv-00371-RJC -DCK Document 72 Filed 09/28/11 Page 43 of 45
overtime flying, to cease and desist all such activity and to cease and desist all
exhortations or communications encouraging same.

Wow! I expected an injunction, but I have to admit that I am surprised that a judge would write the injunction that way. I thought the company was stupid for asking for it, and can't believe the judge ordered it.

So......I just write up some of the broken stuff now. I guess I will have to ask for that list again of things that are and are not okay to write up and when.

Quote from WSJ - In the ruling, Judge Conrad said the union "has expressly tied the success of their 'fight' for a new contract to actions by their member pilots that would slow down the airline but could be cloaked by (a) safety campaign." He also said the union "does not dispute that it has encouraged pilots to change their behavior regarding maintenance write-ups, calling in fatigued and pre-flight procedures that affect taxi times." In the ruling, he also concluded that Usapa "has encouraged a much broader job action through slogans like "Safety First" and "I'm On Board," but there is insufficient evidence to hold Mr. Cleary, the union chief, individually responsible for the slowdown.

What's the matter Pi, feeling left out? And yes, the decision is coming shortly. USAPA will be served soon with the PI and Parker wants this news to sink in out east. You have lost LOA93 and that is 100% accurate. And, BTW, more is coming. Expect our three hostages to go back to the line.

Left out of what? You're party? No.

Oh, so now it has to sink in? Why not go for the body blow and really put us in our place?

I'm glad they will be back and earning their money. We have enough unproductive crap on the west without paying pilots to set around.

After a win with LOA93, this injunction is useless anyway....we will be the happiest employees at the company. B)

breeze

What is so ironic with this childish fight between the east and west is they both have to come to an agreement at some point and are doing nothing but damaging themselves with this crap!

What is so ironic with this childish fight between the east and west is they both have to come to an agreement at some point and are doing nothing but damaging themselves with this crap!
N they don't, remember the east removed the west from existence so the east controls everything.

Latest posts

Back