Injunction is out

So will a neutered USAPA behave better? They have no leverage and no options to influence the pace of negotiations. They can only get what the company is willing to give.

Adjust your expectations courtesy of Mike Cleary and company.

When will you on the east decide to take control away from him?

So, who decides now what gets written up and what doesn't. Is the company going to pay me while the FAA pursues certificate action against me for not writing up all maintenance items? I also have to accept all the MELs the company wants to stick on an airplane regardless of the weather, airport conditions, our ability to cope with all of them. And for Gods sake don't taxi too slow while you are trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. For the life of me, I can't figure out how the FAA lets this place operate...ESPECIALLY under these conditions.

Driver <_<
I guess east pilots should have stood up against the corruption and ill-advised tactics of USAPA years ago before they tried to drive the bus off the cliff. Instead, USAPA has run afoul with no voices of reason to get them to stop mixing passenger and crew safety with contract negotiations. All USAPA and the east pilots have to do now is go back to operating the same way they did before the yellow lanyards, USA Today ads, and calls for Doug to fire the VP of Safety and they will be in compliance with the judge's order.

It's time for those who were uninvolved with this illegal work action to stop making excuses and start demanding that their more militant peers cease and desist from trying to bring the company down because they want a DOH contract. Engaging in willful silence and turning a blind eye to what you KNOW has been going on has now cost you a federal injunction and the potential of damage assessments if you continue to ignore the truth of what USAPA followers have done. Time to rise to the occasion and say enough is enough with this corrupt and fiscally unsound "union". Or, you can just complain that Management and the district court aren't nearly as stupid as USAPA keeps telling you they are.

No. YOU asked for it.

First of all, I never asked for anything as I never participated in "illegal job actions". So let my clarify. The company asked for the language in the injunction.I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that a judge issued the words since aviation professionals asked for them. Don't call in fatigued. Don't write up all maintenance items, etc. I hope it doesn't bite them down the road.

What is so ironic with this childish fight between the east and west is they both have to come to an agreement at some point and are doing nothing but damaging themselves with this crap!
Actually, they do not have to come to an "agreement". It could actually go on forever.

A return to alpa would take the east to admit what a huge blunder they made, they are not honorable enough to live by their agreements so I very much doubt they will ever admit their mistakes. Look for the Loa93 loss to be met by the clowns running around turning on each other , firing the lawyer that told them they could screw the west and begging the teamsters to take them in, all the while never taking responsibility for their own actions and blaming everyone else for their woes.
Actually, returning to ALPA would impose the individually ratified merged contract, if a majority on the east was against a merged contract involving the "nic", good luck, for decades. You know, like, individually ratified? Perhaps you are ignorant of the consequences. Think. It prolongs one's life. You should try it some day.

Not really. Eventually a court will tell USAPA that they cannot choose to advance the interests of the east at the expense of the west.

Just want to make sure you understand you will be the lost paid for a while. In the mean time, you focus on AWAs profits. It'll keep your mind off the fact you blew your only option for a contract. You guys will now flounder for years.
You are not a pilot. We know that. What would you gain from all this, your daddies seniority number, in your fantasy world?

Actually, returning to ALPA would impose the individually ratified merged contract, if a majority on the east was against a merged contract involving the "nic", good luck, for decades. You know, like, individually ratified? Perhaps you are ignorant of the consequences. Think. It prolongs one's life. You should try it some day.
That is urban myth. Quote the section of the TA that you think requires independent ratification.

And by electing USAPA (actually filing Single Carrier status), you eliminated the west. Going back to ALPA just changes the bargaining agent for a single pilot group, however it would endorse the Nicolau arbitration decision.

I do believe you are wrong. We are NOW ONE PILOT GROUP with ONE CBA. ALPA gets voted in, we are still ONE pilot group with ONE CBA. We would have ONE MEC (somewhere) and 4 LEC's. You can't put the tooth paste back in the tube, bub. I don't have the book reference to refer to, but I believe it has something to do with NMB rulings.

Perhaps you are the ignorant one? Think away.....

Not really. Eventually a court will tell USAPA that they cannot choose to advance the interests of the east at the expense of the west.
Were you a rational person, you would have referenced your comments to a previous post. Instead, like a coward, you post to obscure and not rectify.

Back