Injunction is out

What is so ironic with this childish fight between the east and west is they both have to come to an agreement at some point and are doing nothing but damaging themselves with this crap!

I don't know if you can call it a fight if the West is only defending itself.

What is so ironic with this childish fight between the east and west is they both have to come to an agreement at some point and are doing nothing but damaging themselves with this crap!

It's a rare day, but I have to agree with fodase here. We don't have to agree on anything. We can wait for it to be imposed on us, and since the company is saving tons of money the way things are, if the pilots obey the injunction, there is no reason for them to make that happen.

If you don't like the east/west food fight you better move along because it is here to stay for YEARS.

I have not heard anything about it on the line.
A return to alpa would take the east to admit what a huge blunder they made, they are not honorable enough to live by their agreements so I very much doubt they will ever admit their mistakes. Look for the Loa93 loss to be met by the clowns running around turning on each other , firing the lawyer that told them they could screw the west and begging the teamsters to take them in, all the while never taking responsibility for their own actions and blaming everyone else for their woes.

I don't know if you can call it a fight if the West is only defending itself.

I will say this...This fight you both have chosen to fight will come back to haunt you at some point down the road. Sooner rather than later...most likely! Either way.....neither of you are gonna make the monies...have the same rigs etc that we had years ago...Just a sayin..LOL Time for everyone to grow up face reality...MOVE FORWAFRD~ What we do know is you nor I own this company so we march to the orders of others....

The food fight will end one way or the other....I can promise you that...30,000 dedicated employees will make sure of it...

Time for everyone to grow up face reality...MOVE FORWAFRD~
Would you say that would include living up to the agreements you made and representing all parties equally? Because that is all that it would take to move this forward and there is only one side that is responsible.

It's a rare day, but I have to agree with fodase here. We don't have to agree on anything. We can wait for it to be imposed on us, and since the company is saving tons of money the way things are, if the pilots obey the injunction, there is no reason for them to make that happen.

If you don't like the east/west food fight you better move along because it is here to stay for YEARS.
So is LOA93. For YEARS.

Any chance the Pilots will eventualy decertify USAPA and bring ALPA back in?
http://teamsterair.org/teamsters%2C-us-airways-pilots-announce-strategic-alliance
Teamsters, US Airways Pilots Announce Strategic Alliance

Just want to make sure you understand you will be the lost paid for a while. In the mean time, you focus on AWAs profits. It'll keep your mind off the fact you blew your only option for a contract. You guys will now flounder for years.

Oh well, AWA pilots managed that for years, even as F/Os, so I think I will survive. If not, I will continue to look elsewhere. Your concern is touching though.

BTW I couldn't care less about AWA's profit/loss because I never wanted to work for them. I did care about you running your mouth and accusing people of pulling stuff out of there rear while you do it. So, I showed you. You are just not man enough to admit it.

writing up all maintenance items, refusing to fly an aircraft that meets the requirements for flight

So, who decides now what gets written up and what doesn't. Is the company going to pay me while the FAA pursues certificate action against me for not writing up all maintenance items? I also have to accept all the MELs the company wants to stick on an airplane regardless of the weather, airport conditions, our ability to cope with all of them. And for Gods sake don't taxi too slow while you are trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. For the life of me, I can't figure out how the FAA lets this place operate...ESPECIALLY under these conditions.

Driver <_<

So, who decides now what gets written up and what doesn't. Is the company going to pay me while the FAA pursues certificate action against me for not writing up all maintenance items? I also have to accept all the MELs the company wants to stick on an airplane regardless of the weather, airport conditions, our ability to cope with all of them. And for Gods sake don't taxi too slow while you are trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. For the life of me, I can't figure out how the FAA lets this place operate...ESPECIALLY under these conditions.

Driver <_<

I bet every ambulance chasing aviation attorney out there is making copies of this one. Remember, the company ASKED for this.

The way this is worded this thing is not good for any pilot or the company.

Back