IS IT TRUE?

Who died and made you the newscaster?
Who are you? Miss Cleo? Sorry Ms. Negative predictor, I won't mark your words and please.... don't rain on my parade! :p

Here you will need this.
rain.gif

We will be getting smaller before we get bigger. It's roll out the "goodies" time to distract from the real issues. No negatives just fact. :)

The satelite base being negotiated could only be answered by the US-west group. Supposedly the company likes the idea of it as well as the f/a's. I don't think that would have anything to do with growth rather flexiblity for the company to schedule more effeciantly. Hopefully they fair well in their negotiations. I have a feeling it's gonna take a long time. Does anyone know how far along they were at US-west when the negotiations stopped?

Wow...haven't heard the BRazil rumor in YEARS! Brazil, Colombia, Chile and I forgot what other South American cities I've heard over the years. (Costa Rica has been the ONLY one I've heard that's come true over the last 6 years...lol.)
Frankly, I'm one of those "I'll believe when I see it happen" kinds of gal. (Although the rumors are fun!)

I heard a rumour that we are starting a new service called "JETS FOR JOBS" that pays $6 an hour a cost saving move that would eliminate the whiny people of US. What is it? LOL :p

I heard a rumour that we are starting a new service called "JETS FOR JOBS" that pays $6 an hour a cost saving move that would eliminate the whiny people of US. What is it? LOL :p

MDA, MAA, DC Air, Potomac Air, Metro Jet unless you know the meaning of these you can’t answer the question

I haven't heard the IND crew base one in years!
Yea isn't that a crock......where do Some of these people get their information? The IND crew base will materialize after all the Administrative paperwork is completed for the TPA base no doubt. Really....

sat. bases:

GSO
MIA
SAN
LAX
SFO
SYR
ORF

oh wait, those are closed bases

I here ALL east coast bases are closing and we will all have to move to PHX, decimating the US West f/a's. I mean, that IS our master plan, you know. :lol: :jerry:

Disclaimer: For those with no sense of humor, the above is only a joke and not intended to bring the rath of God. Thank you and have a nice day.

LCC, I dont know where you are getting this bogus information. It couldnt be further from the truth.

Actually, and please, please, please, dont tell ANYONE I told you, but the master plan is to close all existing basis and create 2 new ones 1 in GUA and the other in ICT.

Happy crash pad searching!!! (res can help you out with a GUA relocation)

LCC, I dont know where you are getting this bogus information. It couldnt be further from the truth.

Actually, and please, please, please, dont tell ANYONE I told you, but the master plan is to close all existing basis and create 2 new ones 1 in GUA and the other in ICT.

Happy crash pad searching!!! (res can help you out with a GUA relocation)

Found a great crash pad on Easter Island. :lol:

You funny girl!!

Wow...haven't heard the BRazil rumor in YEARS! Brazil, Colombia, Chile and I forgot what other South American cities I've heard over the years. (Costa Rica has been the ONLY one I've heard that's come true over the last 6 years...lol.)
Frankly, I'm one of those "I'll believe when I see it happen" kinds of gal. (Although the rumors are fun!)

Costa Rica is NOT in South America.

close enuff

:

You funny girl!!
[/quote]

Ummm....last I looked, oh never mind.
Just suffice it to say I don't sit to pee.

lol

Happy Thanksgiving LCC, and thank you for the many laughs, and thought provoking posts both as LCC and firstammendmant!

edited for spelling....spell check on MEL

Latest posts