ISP All Jet as of Nov?

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
I just got the November OAG, and it shows all CRJ between ISP and PHL next month. I believe that's the first time in more than 10 years there hasn't been a buzz bucket on this route at least once a day.

The staff there thought they were going to close at some point, but they are also now going from 3 to 4 trips a day.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the future of US at ISP????

UP,

I get the pocket guides--had like an 8 year subscription or something. They fit in my briefcase and come in handy if/when I am out of cell service areas.

I have World Mate and Pocket Express as well, which are very good, but nothing is quite like to old OAG.

YES you will get the JET for the winter months cause our BUZZ BUCKETS have to fly to the more northern cities cause the JET'S are having operational issues (PVD).
Thats what i heard. :up:
But ISP is a great station and we will miss them.

Well, it looks like ISP's all-jet service will be short lived. A Dash replaces one of the RJ flights again eff. 1/5/09.

They still put out the OAG guides?
Haven't seen one of those in 10 years.

Yes the OAG guides do still exist and come out regularly in large phone book size. Believe it or not, Revenue Accounting at all carriers still rely heavily on these guides for billing and codeshare reference.

They still put out the OAG guides?
Haven't seen one of those in 10 years.
Well, that certainly explains why US marketing is in the "outer limits". I mean a major koolaide swizzler has no idea what the real world is like, and proves it, time and again.

Latest posts