It's All Good, When the Shoe is on the Other Foot !

Aside from the fact that Zimmerman was not in his car and there is no indication/proof/witness that shows Zimmerman was trying to warn off Martin several times and the fact that Zimmerman was not arrested till 3 months later ...... yes the cases are nearly identical.

Bottom line. Neighborhood watch Dude, killed a white kid and was acquitted................where's the outcry? The watch Dude was being attacked , sound familiar, and fired !

Reactions: 1 person
Zimmerman was not in his car.
Zimmerman did not try and warn Martin off before shooting him.
Zimmerman was not arrested immediately after the incident?

Exactly how did the media slant these facts?
What difference does the car make!
Kind of hard to warn someone, when your head is being bashed into the concrete!
Arrested immediately or not, same end result, except some people won't accept Z's acquittal !

Reactions: 3 people
There are a few difference you may want to consider.

If Obama had a son would he look like Cervina?
Were your tax dollars spent on anti-Scott rallies?
Did NBC News edit Scott's wife NEN recording to make Cervino appear racist?
Did Obama initiate a civil rights investigation on Scott?
Was Cervina promoted by the federal government as a 16 year old unarmed "child"
Did Scott's prosecution council with hold evidence from Cervina's defense council?

Reactions: 5 people
Bottom line. Neighborhood watch Dude, killed a white kid and was acquitted................where's the outcry? The watch Dude was being attacked , sound familiar, and fired !

There was no out cry because due to the differences in the cases, an out cry was not warranted, at least not in my opinion.

Reactions: 4 people
I miss read the case. For some reason I thought he was in the car. From what I read I think the dude should be in jail for murder. He had no business going out side in my opinion.

The fact that Scott supposedly warned the victim and that Scott was arrested immediately after the crime are substantial differences. Had Zimmerman been arrested after the shooting, I think a lot of this could have been avoided.

What difference does the car make!
Kind of hard to warn someone, when your head is being bashed into the concrete!
Arrested immediately or not, same end result, except some people won't accept Z's acquittal !

I do not think it has to do with the acquittal but rather the fact that the law allows this to happen.

Reactions: 3 people
There was no out cry because due to the differences in the cases, an out cry was not warranted, at least not in my opinion.
Oh! So unarmed "WHITE" minor gets killed by a black person, everything's cool !
Unarmed "Black" minor gets killed by a white Hispanic person and the noose is hung before the trial starts !
Take your Libtard Bullsh!t elsewhere !

Reactions: 1 person
Oh! So unarmed "WHITE" minor gets killed by a black person, everything's cool !
Unarmed "Black" minor gets killed by a white Hispanic person and the noose is hung before the trial starts !
Take your Libtard Bullsh!t elsewhere !

Read post #20 before you go off half cocked.

Reactions: 2 people
I miss read the case. For some reason I thought he was in the car. From what I read I think the dude should be in jail for murder. He had no business going out side in my opinion.

The fact that Scott supposedly warned the victim and that Scott was arrested immediately after the crime are substantial differences. Had Zimmerman been arrested after the shooting, I think a lot of this could have been avoided.

Zimmerman was not arrested due to the evidence available like it or not and now proven in court it was the correct path to follow.

And that is the problem for a lot of people including my self.

Well he was put on trial...you don't really think if he was arrested the night it happened that it would have turned out any different do you? He was not charged till the media, NAACP and the president made an issue of it because there was not enough evidence that he had broken the law. Now after a trial, there is still not enough evidence and he was released.

So you are saying that we should just ignore the whole legal process and burn him at the stake? How very Nazi of you. Back then if you were jewish and dared to speak out or try to defend yourself you were shot down in the street. I guess you would be happy if they just dispensed with the whole legal thing and blasted Zimmerman on the night in question and be done with it.

Latest posts