It's All Good, When the Shoe is on the Other Foot !

Well he was put on trial...you don't really think if he was arrested the night it happened that it would have turned out any different do you? He was not charged till the media, NAACP and the president made an issue of it because there was not enough evidence that he had broken the law. Now after a trial, there is still not enough evidence and he was released.

So you are saying that we should just ignore the whole legal process and burn him at the stake? How very Nazi of you. Back then if you were jewish and dared to speak out or try to defend yourself you were shot down in the street. I guess you would be happy if they just dispensed with the whole legal thing and blasted Zimmerman on the night in question and be done with it.

I do not know if the outcome would have been different and neither do you. I believe it could have.

Really. That's what you think I believe?

And please do not lecture me on Nazi Germany. I am quite familiar with what went on there.

Reactions: 3 people
You got your arrest, like YOU wanted ! You got your trial, like YOU wanted ! But didn't get the verdict, YOU wanted ! Live with it !

You too? I do not believe I ever said I did not agree with the verdict. I have states several times that I dissagree with the law that allows this verdict to stand.

You too? I do not believe I ever said I did not agree with the verdict. I have states several times that I dissagree with the law that allows this verdict to stand.
so what then do you disagree with? conceal and carry and the right to defend ones self?

The lack of duty to retreat while in public. The fact that the law in FL seems to allow a person to pursue another who has not committed a crime, engage in some sort of confrontation and kill the person.

I believe Zimmerman should be in jail for manslaughter at least and Scott (from SW's post) should also be in jail for manslaughter at least.

The lack of duty to retreat while in public. The fact that the law in FL seems to allow a person to pursue another who has not committed a crime, engage in some sort of confrontation and kill the person.

I believe Zimmerman should be in jail for manslaughter at least and Scott (from SW's post) should also be in jail for manslaughter at least.
You do have a duty to retreat in public (776.012)! Duty to retreat, under any circumstances does not mean that you return to the danger to confront the danger. This is clearly what Martin did as stated by the State's star witness Ms Jentel.

I do not know if the outcome would have been different and neither do you. I believe it could have.

Really. That's what you think I believe?

And please do not lecture me on Nazi Germany. I am quite familiar with what went on there.

Yes I am aware of your knowledge of what went on under the Nazi's from your previous posts.

I mentioned it because you are advocating that Mr. Zimmerman should be further pursued by the legal powers even after he was found innocent in a court of law. He was legally tried, and legally found not guilty. Now for you to advocate further actions against him is basically the same as what the Nazi's did to the jewish population, remove their status as citizens and subject them to the Nazi's own version of the "law"....which usually involved a bullet or gas, but here it would involve double jeopardy and persecution.....so far.

You got what you wanted, a legal trial plastered all over the media for all the world to see. the verdict, right or wrong, was legally obtained. Same as OJ Simpson etc. And I don't think you will find anybody in the country that does not believe that OJ killed Nicole.

Now if you wish to debate the self defense laws of this country, feel free to do so, but to be taken seriously you will need to make an equal "racial" upheaval out of the Black guy killing the 16 yr old white kid in a very similar situation. As long as you have the Sharpton types inciting upheaval on national TV over the Martin case but not saying a peep about other cases that are the same but don't fit their racial agenda, the whole thing smacks of racial bias and hypocritical.

In an above post you mentioned that Scott should be in jail also in your opinion. However he was also found not guilty so he should be left alone as well. So for that I give you credit, for the AL Sharpton zombies of the country, not so much.

Reactions: 2 people