JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AANOTOK said:
Once again. hypocrite!
Exactly.

AANOTOK said:
And of course you would be the first to criticize someones proper English or spelling....it's you're (you are), not your.
Yep, he sure will, especially when he has nothing of evidence against what he is fighting for. He does it every single time, just like his twin brother did before he was removed.

Real tired said:
Good one.

This came in my inbox from the PBGC:

http://pbgc.gov/news/press/releases/pr16-09.html?cid=COLA01ACJUN1720161&source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

And for the one or two people hoping for a choice of the IAMNPF for their retirement diversification plan, especially those Fleet Service employees in support of the plan, better read here:

http://pbgc.gov/about/who-we-are/retirement-matters/post/2016/06/20/PBGCs-Two-Pension-Insurance-Programs-Single-Employer-and-Multiemployer.aspx?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#cid=COLA01AKJUN2120161

Thank you Real Tired!   We need to make copies and attach them to our union negotiated bulletin
boards & and monitor them the best you can to see if they are torn down.  Not only are you getting
the word out but if they are torn down like I believe they will be in some locations it will tell us everything
we need to know what we are up against. Hey 700 put your spin on these articles!  That is right, you can't!

chilokie1 said:
Thank you Real Tired!   We need to make copies and attach them to our union negotiated bulletin
boards & and monitor them the best you can to see if they are torn down.  Not only are you getting
the word out but if they are torn down like I believe they will be in some locations it will tell us everything
we need to know what we are up against. Hey 700 put your spin on these articles!  That is right, you can't!
I'm WELL aware of that information. Now how about putting out something specific to the plan we may have a choice on?

It isn't the Central States IBT plan. If if was that one oh boy would we be fighting side by side against it.

Real tired said:
Good one.

This came in my inbox from the PBGC:

http://pbgc.gov/news/press/releases/pr16-09.html?cid=COLA01ACJUN1720161&source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

And for the one or two people hoping for a choice of the IAMNPF for their retirement diversification plan, especially those Fleet Service employees in support of the plan, better read here:

http://pbgc.gov/about/who-we-are/retirement-matters/post/2016/06/20/PBGCs-Two-Pension-Insurance-Programs-Single-Employer-and-Multiemployer.aspx?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#cid=COLA01AKJUN2120161
Very interesting information. So the PBGC is worried about plans covering 1.5 Million participants.

Did you know that there are 10 Million participants in Multi Employer Pension Plans currently?

Here's another PBGC link for you.

http://m.pbgc.gov/pages.html?jsp=wr&lp=pages&url=http://www.pbgc.gov/prac/multiemployer/introduction-to-multiemployer-plans.html

WeAAsles said:
I'm WELL aware of that information. Now how about putting out something specific to the plan we may have a choice on?

It isn't the Central States IBT plan. If if was that one oh boy would we be fighting side by side against it.

Sounds like someone is salivating to get involved in the snake oil plan.  You see weezy, your activities on this board in the AMT section are disturbing because it seems your appearances are in relation to minimizing some union forced sodomization or an effort to sell snake oil.

I think you should go back from whence you came, take your little buddy 700 with you.

DallasConehead said:
Sounds like someone is salivating to get involved in the snake oil plan.  You see weezy, your activities on this board in the AMT section are disturbing because it seems your appearances are in relation to minimizing some union forced sodomization or an effort to sell snake oil.

I think you should go back from whence you came, take your little buddy 700 with you.
Don't worry, I'm not sticking around. This thread is your roller coaster and I'm not interested in the ride anymore either. But since Fleet was mentioned and I'm guessing the poster meant me I stuck my two cents in.

And to clear it up for you I support having the "choice" PERIOD.

"Choice"

No need to respond or you compel me to and I don't want to trust me.

Peace out.

WeAAsles said:
Don't worry, I'm not sticking around. This thread is your roller coaster and I'm not interested in the ride anymore either. But since Fleet was mentioned and I'm guessing the poster meant me I stuck my two cents in.
And to clear it up for you I support having the "choice" PERIOD.
"Choice"
No need to respond or you compel me to and I don't want to trust me.
Peace out.
Yea... I know... you just cant help yourself... always having to put your 2 cents in... well.. go put your 2 cents somewhere else. As many times as you kids over in the fleet thread have brought me up, i guess its a good thing i just do a little thing i call ignore you, try it sometime.. Now... gone on over and talk about me and the other cone, f'n ds.

Yes, I may be mistaken but I thought the Weasles , on his word, was not going to inject himself? Well I am not perfect either.
But it does seem rather obvious that the Pro IAMPF crowd and or those hired to manage their pension have failed to do so.
Now as they approach the twilight years of there working lives, those that have chosen this type of investment in their future
are looking for a way to recover, no matter the cost to their new democratically developed Association brethren.

DallasConehead said:
Yea... I know... you just cant help yourself... always having to put your 2 cents in... well.. go put your 2 cents somewhere else. As many times as you kids over in the fleet thread have brought me up, i guess its a good thing i just do a little thing i call ignore you, try it sometime.. Now... gone on over and talk about me and the other cone, f'n ds.
Real Tired brought up Fleet. If one of yours wants to talk about what my group should do, well guess who's stepping in to say butt out of MY business. Just like you guys want me to butt out of yours.

Some of the posters on this thread I actually like (not you) and they can come into my house any day and help themselves to a brew. But some of the guys they live with here again I can't stand so I really would just rather stay the hell away.

700UW is his own man BTW. And I wouldn't think about putting a leash on the Dude even if I could. But without him here my guess would be you'd be up to maybe 10 pages max? It's got to get tiresome only agreeing with each other and patting yourselves on the back for so long.

Man would that bore the hell out of me.

Trying this again.

Peace out.

WeAAsles said:
Real Tired brought up Fleet. If one of yours wants to talk about what my group should do, well guess who's stepping in to say butt out of MY business. Just like you guys want me to butt out of yours.

Some of the posters on this thread I actually like (not you) and they can come into my house any day and help themselves to a brew. But some of the guys they live with here again I can't stand so I really would just rather stay the hell away.

700UW is his own man BTW. And I wouldn't think about putting a leash on the Dude even if I could. But without him here my guess would be you'd be up to maybe 10 pages max? It's got to get tiresome only agreeing with each other and patting yourselves on the back for so long.

Man would that bore the hell out of me.

Trying this again.

Peace out.

Your best idea yet, "stay the hell away".

700 ,WeAAsles, and whoever is willing to view their opinions if it is union  related should be
welcomed here. 700 has been the poster boy for what is wrong with big labor and helps keep
the need for a craft union for AMT's in the conversation. If WeAAsles can take getting hammered
about his view of the IAMPF then his views should be welcomed so we can keep the conversation
alive, and it also keeps reminding the ASS that if they try to push the IAMPF on us they better be
prepared for a huge fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back