JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow is Friday I wonder what breakthrough the association will come up with this week. Bulletin boards uniforms. Maybe the color of the bath room locker rooms. Since the association dose not seem to care about meat and potatoes like money and benefits. I'm sure there eating plenty of meat and potatoes on our due money. And having a great time. That must be why no observers because they might have to start negotiating if observers were present plus it would make the company accountable since the the association will not make them accountable. I'm sick of the lack of information to our lively hood . And I'm sick of the nc lousy update.

chilokie1 said:
700 ,WeAAsles, and whoever is willing to view their opinions if it is union  related should be
welcomed here. 700 has been the poster boy for what is wrong with big labor and helps keep
the need for a craft union for AMT's in the conversation. If WeAAsles can take getting hammered
about his view of the IAMPF then his views should be welcomed so we can keep the conversation
alive, and it also keeps reminding the ASS that if they try to push the IAMPF on us they better be
prepared for a huge fight.
These guys that come along and have any acceptance at all with the iamnpf and any even the smallest mention of it in our agreement should be heavily ostracized and rejected, it is people like that and their acceptance of it that will screw the rest of us over and possibly cost us a comfortable retirement which most of us have toiled a lifetime for.

So, I disagree with you, when one tries to sell it others begin to think well I guess its okay, next thing you know, our pension gets cut in half again. We do not need that mentality at this point in the game.

chilokie1 said:
700 ,WeAAsles, and whoever is willing to view their opinions if it is union  related should be
welcomed here. 700 has been the poster boy for what is wrong with big labor and helps keep
the need for a craft union for AMT's in the conversation. If WeAAsles can take getting hammered
about his view of the IAMPF then his views should be welcomed so we can keep the conversation
alive, and it also keeps reminding the ASS that if they try to push the IAMPF on us they better be
prepared for a huge fight.
Thanks for the invite to stay but I'm really not interested. There are more people on here that would want to just whack me personally then maybe converse about whatever. Even when I agree with something here it's "Hey get out of here you dumb, stupid uneducated baggage handler you" Like I said to me most (not you) people on here just want to have a mutual admiration society to gripe and moan instead of anything else.

Anyway I will say one last thing about that IAMPF. You guys never had any choice in this Association so I'd like to see you have a choice with the IAMPF. Actually if you unanimously say NO GO TO HELL WITH THAT, you'd send an even stronger message than it never being offered to you. But you may have one psychotic, lunatic retard that might say yes to it. If you guys can convince your negotiators to tell the IAM to beat it with that piece of garbage. Aren't you guys then just as guilty as the TWU and IAM for ramming the Association down your throats?

And Archie any time you want to stop in to the Fleet thread I'd love to read your opinions there. Your choice and I won't call you any names or tell you to beat it.

Trying again.

Peace out.

WeAAsles said:
Anyway I will say one last thing about that IAMPF. You guys never had any choice in this Association so I'd like to see you have a choice with the IAMPF. Actually if you unanimously say NO GO TO HELL WITH THAT, you'd send an even stronger message than it never being offered to you. But you may have one psychotic, lunatic retard that might say yes to it. If you guys can convince your negotiators to tell the IAM to beat it with that piece of garbage. Aren't you guys then just as guilty as the TWU and IAM for ramming the Association down your throats?
 Your logic is twisted, there will always be guys that will believe the snake oil salesmen like you that come rolling into town in your wagons.

These are the guys that will vote yes for that trash, we know who they are, t2 because they are believers and with good reason, look at them, their base is more then an amt. Thanks to the twu and the ass.  There will always be t1 die hards that think anything that comes down the pike that these guys send out should be voted for, then you have those which is the majority that have given up and wont vote at all allowing the minority of idiots to dictate.
And the agreement will pass system wide by 7 votes.

So no, it should not be any where near our agreement, people that talk about it being in our agreement like you should be rejected and ostracized.

Any nc member that comes here to read comments should understand clearly, there is no place in our agreement for that trash.

So now, go peace out some where else.

I do not want the union to control my retirement plan. I want the pilots 401k match. The industrial unions have Proved weak and will except pay cuts . So what's to stop them from cutting our retirement benefits are dump it on the pbgc . Nothing so I want no part of it. The Iam nor twu can be trusted . The reason we got no vote on the association was all political. Trumka put the fix in . Now we are payin for it. I here members on here who are not in the iampf praising it. Then you have people on here who are in it and have spoke against it and warned us that we do not want a part of it. Real tired is one Tim Nelson kev and others those people I believe what there saying. They should know there in the plan they know what the truth is. I want believe Iam/twu cheerleaders who only spill the twu/Iam line. The ones who are brainwashed to the twu/iam way of thanking.

Another point about DB plans; if organized labor wants to attract/engage younger members, it has to recognize their different ideals. Most people in their 20's want to be in control of their money, and portability is a huge deal to them.

My reasons for posting on this forum cover basically two subjects and
one is AMFA, When Weaasles joined in and gave his views I had
the same opinion as you do now. The other subject is the IAMPF, I
truly believe it is the only reason the ASS was formed & I also believe
I'am correct when I say it would be a huge mistake for any TWU member
to join. Since Weaasles is a big voice in his workgroup why would
we not want to have the ability to prove him wrong here then take
the fight to the fleet service thread. I do not know Weaasles I do not
have any personal opinion of him, I know he lets his ego and his sarcastic
personality rule his posts, so why not try to take him down a few notches
on a subject we know that we are correct. 700 is nothing but a downwind
turd chucker at a pissing contest, he has no reason to be here but If you
have good aim he is easy to chase off.

chilokie1 said:
My reasons for posting on this forum cover basically two subjects and
one is AMFA, When Weaasles joined in and gave his views I had
the same opinion as you do now. The other subject is the IAMPF, I
truly believe it is the only reason the ASS was formed & I also believe
I'am correct when I say it would be a huge mistake for any TWU member
to join. Since Weaasles is a big voice in his workgroup why would
we not want to have the ability to prove him wrong here then take
the fight to the fleet service thread. I do not know Weaasles I do not
have any personal opinion of him, I know he lets his ego and his sarcastic
personality rule his posts, so why not try to take him down a few notches
on a subject we know that we are correct. 700 is nothing but a downwind
turd chucker at a pissing contest, he has no reason to be here but If you
have good aim he is easy to chase off.

All correct.
Anytime the IAMPF is pushed, Im there to refute, in either thread.
It usually ends with Weasles saying well,  we all have to die someday so why sweat the small stuff, because the facts surrounding the SCAM IAMPF are not defendable.

Another week and no specifics....
They come out every Friday with nothing but useless information.
This union is good at one thing keeping everyone in the dark. No one knows crap.
U guys suck....
Enjoy your week off ill b tune in next week and find out the same nothing.....

Why go to arbitration put the proposals out to the membership and let us vote on it. You idiots are going to let some arbitrator drcider and it will never affect them. That's just great.....

I don't get it. The association is requesting the help of a Arbitrator to settle our seniority integration issue? I thought Arbitrators come in after mediators and only after negotiations go past amendable dates. Last time I looked the TWU and IAM have current contracts. This whole thing stinks like a dead fish in the bottom of the barrel.

1AA said:
I don't get it. The association is requesting the help of a Arbitrator to settle our seniority integration issue? I thought Arbitrators come in after mediators and only after negotiations go past amendable dates. Last time I looked the TWU and IAM have current contracts. This whole thing stinks like a dead fish in the bottom of the barrel.

For seniority issues this is pretty common as of late. 

That way when everyone wants to blame the union the union can just say "oh well its what the Arbitrator ruled, not our fault". 

Did anyone really expect the TWU/IAM to try and come to an agreement in-house? Can't even get a frickin TA done....... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back