JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually think the company is going to set their strategy based on what 5 people in a fading forum say? Come on Weez

A long time ago I believe they did Al. I’ve said this before if they do now they’re out of their flipping minds and I’m really frightened they’re running the Airline.

I do think Ford and Harrison has left Tim here and drove away without looking back though.

Anyway they react more to what happens on FB these days and I’ve blocked both Tim and NYer on there anyway so they can’t distract me anymore. Don’t ask me why but for some reason maybe a little nostalgic I kinda miss the old Forums.

And Kev is wrong. It’s never coming back to what it was before. Petty partisanship killed it.

I think it was one of the IAM’s very own Fleet Negotiators who informed you of what you think is ridiculous.

Again with your extreme ego you can’t admit that someone who actually has been negotiating against this management for YEARS knows better than you?

Who gives a sh*t? Let ‘em read all they want. HR, too.

Nobody here is doing anything wrong, and no one here is saying something they haven’t already “workshopped” to death.

And Kev is wrong. It’s never coming back to what it was before. Petty partisanship killed it.

Never said that. I said the board is what we make it. Big difference.

Never said that. I said the board is what we make it. Big difference.

I think I recall you saying something along the lines of it having ebbs and flows? And I say it’s DEAD. Look around. There’s only less than half a dozen threads not counting your psycho bickerings in the Water Cooler still even puttering along. UAL And Delta Board are dust, SWA has one with also no more than 5 people (SWAMPY’s everywhere selling it) and where else? The AA Pilot thread with its 3 characters?

What WE (You too) made it is DEAD DEAD DEAD. DEAD!!!!!!!

Who gives a sh*t? Let ‘em read all they want. HR, too.

Nobody here is doing anything wrong, and no one here is saying something they haven’t already “workshopped” to death.

Had a comment but, DELETE. I won’t get anywhere with it anyway.

Hey Kev if you really don’t think Forums is DEAD check this one out. Nothing personal to swamt but the dude was actually talking to himself and it was hilarious.

31A0DACE-9583-4275-A8B9-8B044E6118B4.png

I believe it. I’m just wondering how/why they still have their own trucks at BWI if everyone had to use the vendor.
UA does spray their own along w sprayin Air Canada CRJs. I believe they do this bec the pad which sits out by Runway 28 holds 4 jets at a time not counting widebodies and traffic...swa in particular backs up fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back