Jim Little Is Appparently Sick

Gee, what good will that do? I'm sure he is so scared of you.

No one should be skeeeeered of Drippy Quill, TonyB doesn't have enough sense to fear poo..hahahahahahaha..can't wait to read his next post, so revealing ,are his posts, of his evident upper level education...it's obvious he had zits as a teenager and let the crop grow to amass on his shoulders...hahahahahahahahaha...and wrx..is it true you're his little sister?hahahahahahaha...TonyB=AMFA's best...hahahahahahahahaha

I must be surrounded by a bunch of hard hearted individuals here at work. They all have choice words for Jimbo and his plight. One fellow even wished him to be with his ex-wife in the after life. I however insist on NOT wishing Jumbo harm, yet I get slammed by some here because I'm too insensitive when I speak my mind.
I'm especially surprised at how soft some of you out there are, in particular 1AA.
I thought you MIA boys were tough guys? I guess I was wrong. Perhaps it's all that fish you eat down there. Up here we stick to beef and potatos, like real men.
:up:

I would not wish an illness like cancer on anyone.

I am somewhat sure Jim Little feels the same. However, I do not think it would overwhelm him with emotion if any one of us in the AMFA drive got sick. We are the enemy and he is ours. He has proven his loathing and disrespect for the AMT class and craft by continuously rolling over to an evil AA management team. Where they saw fit to stick it to the AMT more than any other group.

Not to mention, what he and the cronies in the twu International have done to some of the leaders of the AMFA drive. I believe ruthless comes to mind. He has made his bed, and now I'm suppose to show my deepest simpathy to a man that I despise? Sorry, but I will not.

I hold him in no regard. I have more important matters at hand, like trying to save my carreer that Mr. Little helped management destroy.

I think of this fight as kind of a war between countries, no one wants to see casualties, but they are a fact of life. We will continue forward.

I guess I am cold hearted as well, I do not like Jim Little because of what he did to the Mechanics at AA, therefor I am not concerned with his illness, to me it is a personal problem, I do not wish anyone to be sick, but I will not feel sorry for someone who has totally screwed me over.

That is my opinion on the matter and you can post it anywhere you like.
blow it up into poster size if you want to, hell you can even mail it to Sellout Jim if you want to, I don't give a dam.

Jim Little sucks and I will be glad when he no longer represents Mechanics at AA.

I feel better now getting that off of my chest. :D :D

Finally some men with back bone. I was getting ready to puke with all the touchy feely stuff.
Jimbo I wish you no bad health and I hope you recover in time for you to get booted out of representing AMTs at AA.

THE twu IS DEAD!!! they have been on life support for years real soon we will give them the kick thats sends them over the edge.. :up: :up:

Our hearts go out to the vice-president John McDonald and his family, at Local 514, He is in the hospital of a Heart Attack,

God Bless and our prayers will be with you.

A person reading this thread would quickly understand why amfa has struggled to get enough support! What vile hatred! Same crap I see spread about in the Hangar everyday!

Back