Julie's flt on NWA

:down: Just what is it you do know? The tsa is NON-union. Bush wanted it that way. So why did you stick your nose where it did not belong? This was not your fight. Scabbing is anything but honorabe.Your a man with no code! You stabbed many of you so called brothers in the back when you crossed their line! 2 kinds of men in this world, those who are marines and those smart enough not to BE! ####.

It appears that you were mistaken. There seem to be three kinds in theis world. The two that you had mentioned along with the thrird type (boys like you) who are ill equiped to be a member of the first two groups.

It appears that you were mistaken. There seem to be three kinds in theis world. The two that you had mentioned along with the thrird type (boys like you) who are ill equiped to be a member of the first two groups.
Well in "theis" world, snide quotes from AA management maggots add up to about the sum of zero.....get back under the managers desk and finish the job. :huh:

Well in "theis" world, snide quotes from AA management maggots add up to about the sum of zero.....get back under the managers desk and finish the job. :huh:
Call me an old prude, but where I come from, YOU DONT TALK TO A LADY LIKE THAT! Regardless of her position on organised labor, that was a very dishonorable and un-gentlemanly comment. You bring shame to yourself and your cause by such behavior.
Miss Garfield, on behalf of the rest of us, please except our most sincere apologies.

And comments by musscle heads like your self are valid why? Besides, like I stated else where on this forum, I'm a level 2 manager with AA solely due to the fact that there is a contractual provision in the FA's contract that they must be scheduled by a manager. I am in charge of no one, I control no budgets, I do not make any decisions that impact company policy or day to day activities. Bottom line is I am a low level grunt just as your self who comes to work 5 days a week, for 8 hours (more if it's OSO). Not sure why you think calling me a manager actually amounts to a hill of beans. I had this same point of view when I was a level 1 and when I was a agent.

Considering you were the one who started the snide remarks, I figured that was the level of conversation you were capable of understanding so I responded in kind.

I work with Garfield. He could pass for a woman....an Ugly woman but yet still a woman. So Jim if you need date I can hook you up

My aren't we the articulate one this afternoon. Such eloquence is indeed breathtaking, and so indictative of your cause. ;) It is indeed refreshing to see some still have a sense of humor in these troubling times
For the record, I used the tsa as a generic example of govt screw up, not of union inefficiency. I will concede, however, that I did not make that very clear in my post. I thank you for bringing this up and allowing me to correct myself. Thanks again, and best wishes in youe endeavors.
:down: For a self proclaimed genius you sure have a hard time making your point or knowing any facts on the subject your are posting about. A 140 iq and you have to scab to make a living. Somethings just don't add up. You are right where you belong amongst the LIARS and thieves. BTW I also served, so did maybe a 1/4 of the former techs at nwa. Your former fellow service members should have done the honorable thing and left scum like you in the field for a long dirt nap.

:down: For a self proclaimed genius you sure have a hard time making your point or knowing any facts on the subject your are posting about. A 140 iq and you have to scab to make a living. Somethings just don't add up. You are right where you belong amongst the LIARS and thieves. BTW I also served, so did maybe a 1/4 of the former techs at nwa. Your former fellow service members should have done the honorable thing and left scum like you in the field for a long dirt nap.
Again, I thank you for the opportunity to clarify a already admittedly unlear post. I also thank you for your service to our country. Again I allude to previous posts regarding the fact that we are indeed living n the greatest nation on earth to be able to air our differences in such a manner. While we both vehemently disagree on the issue of organised labor, I'm sure we both agree that the RIGHT to take either side in this debate is indeed what we both fought for. Thank you again, and best wishes in your future endeavors

Again, I thank you for the opportunity to clarify a already admittedly unlear post. I also thank you for your service to our country. Again I allude to previous posts regarding the fact that we are indeed living n the greatest nation on earth to be able to air our differences in such a manner. While we both vehemently disagree on the issue of organised labor, I'm sure we both agree that the RIGHT to take either side in this debate is indeed what we both fought for. Thank you again, and best wishes in your future endeavors
Csar: The restraint shown in your reply proves that you are indeed a man of integrity and honor. I commend you for not stooping to his level.

To the other members: I would hope that anyone with true integrity would shout down something of this nature, regardless of what side of the union debate you have staked out. To be silent in the face of such vile, hateful inuendo coming from one of your own implies tacit approval, which I'm sure most of you do not want to be associated with. I know there are good people on this board that will do the right thing.

To Big Jimmy, I hope you truly don't feel this way. If you do, then may God have mercy on your soul.