July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the AFA honor the picket line and not make a sweetheart deal with the company?

They had to have a federal judge order them to work.

Why did the IBT represented drivers refuse to deliver packages where picket lines were set up and UPS had to send management to deliver to the airport?

You make this way too easy.

Why did the AFA honor the picket line and not make a sweetheart deal with the company?

They had to have a federal judge order them to work.

Why did the IBT represented drivers refuse to deliver packages where picket lines were set up and UPS had to send management to deliver to the airport?

If you want someone ready to defend alpa...you're barking up the wrong tree here. Are you suggesting that all pilots should of, purely as individuals, and entirely against "union" instructions, universally initiated a job action in support of your strike?

Why weren't/aren't your picket line crossing "spouses" and "siginficant" others subject to your "righteous" (but clearly, VERY selective) contempt? ;)

Where does ANY of your "thinking" here make even the slightest sense?

Are you that obtuse?

They were non-union employees at will, they had no choice but to go to work.

Your and your union made a sweetheart deal to run across the picket lines so fast.

The AFA honored our picket line and a Federal Judge had to order them back to work.

Lets see I have posted this numerous times, are you that lacking of comprehension skills?

Are you that obtuse?

They were non-union employees at will, they had no choice but to go to work.

Your and your union made a sweetheart deal to run across the picket lines so fast.

1) I'll leave that more to you, as you've continually demonstrated far greater capacity for such.
2) BS. You're demanding that some workers be made exempt from "scab" status because they might be fired on the one hand, while equally demanding that another group, subject to the very same potential outcome, be deemed unworthy as individuals for doing the very same thing. That's the sort of mental processing I'd expect from at best, a 13 year old.
3) "Your and your union.." Stuttering a bit now? No matter, as that's complete BS again in any case. I, and I'd think most would have been fine with honoring your strike. Take that up with alpa "leadership". When your union tells you to go to work; what do you personally do? I'm guessing go to work....?

I'm now completely bored with your nonsensical BS.

You have serious comprehension skills.

The non-union employees had no protections and had no choice but to go to work.

ALPA, on the other hand had a choice, you keep ignoring that fact, you keep ignoring the fact you and your union agreed to a sweetheart deal to cross the picket line.

And you keep ignoring the facts the AFA and its flight attendants honored our picket line and had to have a federal court and judge order them back to work.

Stop trying to deflect and address the facts, which it seems you cant do.

Maybe some of us liked to get home on the commute, and got sick and tired of waiting for them to do their job. They got an alloted time, and if they didn't show, some picked up the trash just to go home. Do you really think anyone really wanted to clean the planes if it wasn't their job? The cleaners were the worst group for years.

So with that said, you show what a good trade unionist is all about with their other Brothers in different job positions with the same company?
I like a little contractual respect, and you?

You did cross the picket lines didn't you?
The high life has its sacrifices.

There is one pilot who posts on this board who was utility during the strike, lets see if he chimes in.

And you wonder why we had buttons made that said "thanks for nothing ALPA", and you all ran to Seth and complained about them and cried.

I never performed any struck work any where, and I can't' recall ever feeling the need to stand up for ALPA. I think you'll find a lot of current ALPA members that share your sentiments regarding ALPA. :lol:

I never performed any struck work any where, and I can't' recall ever feeling the need to stand up for ALPA. I think you'll find a lot of current ALPA members that share your sentiments regarding ALPA. :lol:

UAir ALPA did when they crossed the line. They showed solidarity in paying for the house, Beemer and little Suzies braces.
Like I said before, were you a sky pilot at UAir 'back in the day' or you get slotted in?

Why don't you tell us more about all the pilots that cleaned planes back in the day.

PhOenix,

I shuttered when I saw above post. Does not everyone know NOT to invite 700's 2 decade old chip on shoulder to expose itself ? I would venture to guess he's posted a thousand erroneous times on this subject alone. Plz plz plz don't encourage him anyone!

FA

You have serious comprehension skills.

The non-union employees had no protections and had no choice but to go to work.

ALPA, on the other hand had a choice, you keep ignoring that fact, you keep ignoring the fact you and your union agreed to a sweetheart deal to cross the picket line.

And you keep ignoring the facts the AFA and its flight attendants honored our picket line and had to have a federal court and judge order them back to work.

Stop trying to deflect and address the facts, which it seems you cant do.

Your group stole the work from the Asian group that cleaned the Piedmont jets in CLT at the merger time. They did a hell of a job, and you stole their job. What do you have to say about that job action 700? They got their walking papers from your union. They were legals, had kids and house payments, and you guys stole their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back