kelleher sais nice things about parker.

US Airways was acquired by Tempe-based America West

Says it all. :D The only light heads thinking it was a merger are the grasping-for-straws USAir pilots. :lol: The rest of the world, even Herb, see it as an acquisition. :up:

US Airways was acquired by Tempe-based America West
Says it all. :D The only light heads thinking it was a merger are the grasping-for-straws USAir pilots. :lol: The rest of the world, even Herb, see it as an acquisition. :up:

And we all know if HERB says something, it MUST be true. Give me a f###### break! :down:

And we all know if HERB says something, it MUST be true. Give me a f###### break! :down:

Ahhhh......ok.....take a break. Here have some popcorn too.

popcorn.gif

EricLv2Fish,
It was Colleen Barrett, here's the article from the Post-Gazette
About the prospects of a merger between US Airways and America West Airlines, Barrett said America West Chief Executive Officer Doug Parker and US Airways Chief Executive Officer Bruce Lakefield "must be on drugs. I think they're crazy. I don't know why anybody in today's environment would want to add more woes to what they got. ... I don't know [if] the deal will come to pass."

Thanks EyeInTheSky...man that was funny! "must be on drugs." :lol: How in the world can some one of that caliber make a public statement like that :lol:

Latest posts