Key Usairways Markets Under Attack

I'm not so sure DL's moves in RIC & ORF aren't more to counter AirTran going into RIC. AirTran has a big operation in PHF, and I think DL is reacting to their Virginia expansion more than taking aim at US....at least for now.

delta just looking homes for their planes instead of parking them..
most of their debt is probably on aircrafts ...intra-florida market is dismal so they come up with all kind of routes for their RJS

Song will end up being another Metrojet fiasco as the cost will be too great.

But if Delta wanna take care of air tramp and Jet blue they have my blessings

the only low cost carrier without opposition is WN and their profits have been dwindling in the pass 3 quarters.

American Eagle Adds New Miami Jet Service to Greensboro
Friday May 27, 5:24 pm ET

FORT WORTH, Texas, May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Eagle, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, will add nonstop service from Miami International Airport to both Dayton (Ohio) International Airport and to Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, N.C., beginning Aug. 1. American Eagle will operate one daily round-trip flight from Miami to each of the two destinations using 44-seat ERJ-140 jets.
"We are pleased to offer two more cities to our jet service lineup at Miami International Airport," said American Eagle President Peter Bowler. "Our new jet service to Dayton and Greensboro in August, along with the five new destinations we'll be starting on June 9 -- Columbus (Ohio), Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis and Norfolk -- underscores American's and American Eagle's commitment to Miami."

The new service will be available for sale beginning Sunday, May 29.