Kirkpatrick

TWAnr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Kirkpatrick will be going into the hospital this evening to have a brain tumor removed. His doctor is 99.99999% sure that it is benign and not something to be greatly concerned about. The tumor is located on the outside of the brain and is small. He will be in the hospital over the weekend, but hopes to come home next week.

Please don't think he's being rude by not responding to posts for a couple of days.

Please join me in sending Kirkpatrick your best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

Thank you for letting us know. I will pray for him immediatelly. If you do have an address for him let us know.
Things like this put life into perspective.

extwacaptain said:
Mark,

Wishing you a speedy recovery and will be looking forward to your return to both the airline and this message board. :up:
Randy Kramer
[post="186521"][/post]​

Off topic but, Captain Kramer I heard you looked really spiffy in your TWA uniform at the Flt800 hearing a few days ago. You continue to do us proud!

jimntx said:
So, does anyone have any info on how things went?
[post="187254"][/post]​

Mark was admitted into the hospital on Friday. His surgeon is highly regarded in the Neurosurgery field. Mark is scheduled for a non-surgical procedure on Monday to diminish the blood supply to the tumor. This is in preparation for the removal of the small tumor which scheduled for Wednesday.