Yellow Gate Valet Tags

I'm sure you're an Eastie. But, honey, from a year of experience, these westies are huge procastinators. One guy was even DEFIANT in letting us board, he was mocking us.

And thats when I would start taking my time to board and any delay would be FA. "When you're ready to board come and get me." Thats when the boarding clock would start ticking.

Delay Code FA- Reason- Flight attendant decided they didnt want to board at -30. Came to the podium to advise ready to board at -XX.

That would put an end to that when they got a call into the office to explain the delay. 99% of the FAs are great to work with, but theres always that 1% that dont get it.

NO, you don't go on the clock when the main cabin door is closed. All doors (cargo) must be closed and the IRS/GPS must sence a change of position. This "sence" can happen in several ways, which I'm not going to get into.
Yes I know...that's why I said when all "doors" are closed and you PUSH. That being said, I'm ALL about getting paid. When it comes to boarding there can really be this wedge between f/a and agent. For the life of me I don't know why. We NEED each other and neither is superior to the other. Above the wing and below the wing or in the terminal. We ALL need to work together and do our damn jobs. Though the other day we were pushing on an E190 and were pushed so slow that we weren't shown as sitting for 10 minutes after being pushed. I never knew that could happen. We pushed so slow that I hardly felt it during the demo.

I'm sure you're an Eastie. But, honey, from a year of experience, these westies are huge procastinators. One guy was even DEFIANT in letting us board, he was mocking us.

You should work the last flight of a four- or five-leg East Shuttle trip. The F/A's are shoving the last deplaning passenger out the door while simultaneously telling the agent, "We're ready to board."

Down with you. I know nothing about the 190, except it's a GPS bird. Should have showed movement off the gate. Maybe here's where you took it. Off the gate, late bags, cargo door is opened, the clock is reset.