LABOR COALITION NEEDED

And Stephen Wolf and Rakesh Gangwal were worth being the highest paid airline executives in the world running the at the time sixth largest airline into the ground? And then they walked away with $35 million, all these decisions were done by the same Board of Directors.

And yes people to care when they get screwed like 13,000 former US Airways employees have been since 9-11.

Bob you are 1000% wrong, it is our work and has been since 1949. I thought you were more inteligent then that.

ITRADE<
Unsheath thy sword, Throw and aim with thy Spiked Flail,, ready? Set?......Aim!@

Huzzah!

Don''t be so hard on Lavman.After all he''s scared.Put your self in his place.He is an unskilled laborer making skilled labor pay at the expense of the skilled workers who have had enough of that foolishness.For crying out loud he makes as much as my wife whos a teacher in a major public school system.The tide is turning,the employees with marketable job skills are feed up.You are the weakest link.Good bye.

Bob,

I don't believe you know this but you should. The BOD are the folks who approve the contracts for Senior management and CEO. They present Agenda items that get voted on just like Congress.

Carty got those bonuses because it was part of his contract and the BOD was always well aware. THE UNIONS GOT HIM OFF THE PROPERTY. You say "best interest of their shareholders"...SAVING WHAT STOCK PRICE? Your kidding up there right? Had all to do with getting concessions from the Labor groups. That was the BOD's focus, not the present share price. Nothing will save the stock right now.

I did answer your question, I posted it above.

Bon Apetite!
2.gif

The unions did not run to Dave and his merry band of thieves to give away our jobs and work, the company came to the union with a wish list, and it was the basis of a starting point. The company was happy with it why can''t you be?

And ask the ramp service and customer service posters on this board what NOT having a union caused to happen to them in 1992.

Bob, you just do not get it.

Does $1.1 Billlion a year and 13,000 jobs sound like the unions are not flexible?

You really need to educate yourself on what has happened, what will happen and what is happening.

757fixer another elitist.

By the way if my job is so unskilled and easy to do why is it when a mechanic get involuntarily downgraded you don''t have to clean up puke or dump lavs?

----------------
On 7/8/2003 5:07:07 PM Do_it_for_Dave wrote:

Pitbull will need a new job after Dave is finished turning PIT into an RJ hub.

----------------​

YOU THINK SOOOOOOOOO? Thinks me will stay around longer, cuzzzzzzzzzzz I''m not FINISHED with YOU and this mangement yet!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU SAY GANGWAL 10 TIMES REAL FAST?????????

You catch''n my drift?

----------------
On 7/8/2003 6:41:46 PM Analyst wrote:

Sorry Pitbull but you must not have heard that Rakesh is busy as the Chairman/President of Worldspan.

----------------​

Analyst,

Sorry pal, but management did not let you in on the "know", obviously. I know all about World span.

But, they know what I mean...."when the cats away, the mice will play".
11.gif

----------------
On 7/8/2003 6:32:18 PM 757fixer wrote:

Don''t be so hard on Lavman.After all he''s scared.Put your self in his place.He is an unskilled laborer making skilled labor pay at the expense of the skilled workers who have had enough of that foolishness.For crying out loud he makes as much as my wife whos a teacher in a major public school system.The tide is turning,the employees with marketable job skills are feed up.You are the weakest link.Good bye.

----------------​
I have three different trade skills under my belt, so what! What Lav is speaking is the pointed truth, nothing more nothing less.
Bringing up past union history, telling people they are not worth what they make, cross utilization is not nor was the point here. How convenient that the management posters are desperately trying to spin the shinning light of truth pointed at them showing their egregious disregard of concessionary contracts signed in good faith and also trying to justify the blatant disregard of the health and welfare, including mental welfare, of its employees. There are now more U employees taking drugs for their sanity than their ever was, but of course those drugs are non preferred and they must pay a premium price.

Sorry Pitbull but you must not have heard that Rakesh is busy as the Chairman/President of Worldspan.

Bob,

NO PROFIT = NEW MANAGEMENT

That's what happens, and the "gang" up there knows it. That is why they are cutting like crazy and downsizing us to profitability...to keep their own jobs.

Anwser this? Why doesn't MANAGEMENT do some "cross utililzation" of personnel. Any reason why a corporation that is decreasing faster than a race horse, needs the same 29 Vice Presidents from last year? More now than after Jan. of 2002. How about this new title..."Manger of restructuring agreements". Ever heard of that? Yea, us neither, but we got them. How about this...Vice President of Inflight, Director of Inflight, Manager of Inflight Base Operations, Base Mangers, Supervisors, then you have the Managers of the restructuring agreements. That's just one department. How about this...PHL has a "Domestic Base Manager, and then they have a Base Manager. What's that about? PIT had 2,800 f/as in 2001, with only 1 base manager and only 1 Senior Director of the entire Inflight Department. No VP then. Hadn't had a VP in Inflight for 7 years previous to that.

Can you explain it? Naaah, me neither. But hey, like you say, these damn contracts just did U in. Hell, still these contracts are too much; we still can't make a profit to save these damn mangement fellows. Gee, soon I will be filing USAirways as a "dependent" on my tax returns.

Check that one out. Maybe management will pm you with the facts if you trust them.

Latest posts