LATEST FOX NEWS POLL #'s

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Well with 4 months out, I think it's appropriate to start this topic, which will be updated as we go forth ! (States Highlighted in BLACK are Inconceivable) !!

The following are from FUX NEWS, and ALL have JB leading !

NC +2
GA +2
TX +1

PA +5
MI +9
AZ +7
FL + " 9 "
OH +2
WI +7

Insp69, Chew on these, as You GOBBLE your morning Cheerios !!

I got a pollster call, told them I was voting for Biden.

I'm not, but I'd really like to watch liberal heads explode again come November like they did in 2016.

Reactions: Seatacus
Well with 4 months out, I think it's appropriate to start this topic, which will be updated as we go forth ! (States Highlighted in BLACK are Inconceivable) !!

NC +2
GA +2
TX +1

PA +5
MI +9
AZ +7
FL + " 9 "
OH +2
WI +7

Frankly, those numbers are meaningless at this point.

NC +2
GA +2
TX +1

PA +5
MI +9
AZ +7
FL + " 9 "
OH +2
WI +7

Here's your man Bears!
104979019_151949993078619_3155182798405743302_n.jpg

What do you suppose that the Big Arnge and Insp4 were thinking 43 years ago on the subject of racial integration? Insp4, hate to tell you this but having to go back almost 50 years to find something stupid a person said is (as you said about the poll numbers) totally meaningless. At least, JB appears to have learned a few thing and grown mentally since then. Insp4.....what's your excuse?:(

Last edited:
keep in mind Bears!........ All poles showed Hillary beating Trump by 99% in 2016. The only poll that really counts will be taken in November!

What do you suppose that the Big Arnge and Insp4 were thinking 43 years ago on the subject of racial integration? Insp4, hate to tell you this but having to go back almost 50 years to find something stupid a person said is (as you said about the poll numbers) totally meaningless. At least, JB appears to have learned a few thing and grown mentally since then. Insp4.....what's your excuse?:(
I enjoyed his recollection of letting little black children rub the hair on his thigh.......