Latest name addition to the CEO rumors

The employees are more than capable to repair the immediate issue with the Titanic just as they have done in the past. But, who after ESOP and other endlessly hopeless promises, wants to, and for what? Get the boat repaired again so it can rudderlessly drift blindly in to another iceburg???!!! Everyone knows who is on board and needs to be thrown off without life preservers, life boats, (or golden parachutes). Until the pax see this VERY fat middle management trimmed and upper management COMPLETELY replaced with COMPETENCY, they will likely let this once beautiful ship sink IMOHO. Yes, I know it is tiresome listening to employees blame those at the helm. But, ya know, no one has been AT the helm for years. Also, as unfortunate and painful as it may be to expose the truth, these guys and gals get PAID to make the effective decisions and accept responsiblity of those they 'manage' and represent, but aren't. I have finally realized that no matter how much I love my job, no matter how much money I try to save the company, no matter how much I try to make a difference, it will be without substance as the crew remains below deck, IGNORANANT of all efforts but savvy only to their personal welfare. I have my life preserver (another job) and trust it will at least have a rudder. [:((]

Latest posts