Let me get this straight

1629647388045.jpeg

So you don't want the vaccine. Reminds me of a story of a flood. The waters rose and neared a mans house. A policeman drove by and offered to drive him to safety. He turned it down, saying that God would take care of him. The waters continued to rise and he moved upstairs. A boat came by and offered to take the man to safety. He said no...God would take care of him. The waters continued to rise and he moved to the roof...a helicopter neared and dropped a line for him to grab be pulled to safety. He waved it off...shouting above the noise that God would take care of him. Finally the water rose and swept him off his roof and he died. When he got to the gates of heaven, he saw God and asked him why he didn't save him. God replied..."But I sent you a cop, a boat and a helicopter".

Moral of the story....if you are avoiding the vaccines because some conspiracy theorist has convinced you that it's the devil try to control you - should you contract covid and die, don't be surpised if God tells you "But I sent you a vaccine from 3 different manufacturers".

The Women hating Taliban insurrectionists just made you an honorary member.
You see that woman idiot from State, I think it was? Made comments to the press on how the Taliban must include women and children in their 'new government' experience.

From what I'm seeing, it's 'Sherman, set the Wayback Machine to the 12th century'.

Ahh, the glories of Sharia Law.

Trump did not get money for the border wall. he shifted money to it. It's money we didn't have AND it was the greatest economy in the recorded history of man....shouldn't requlre a lot of "stimulus" spending. But he stimulated away. Obama spent like **** on Afghanistan and you all didn't like that. You must not know much about the orange imbecile. He wanted out of Korea and Afghanistan because he didn't want to spend our money defending them. Yet....he spent money on Afghanistan, which has now become a good thing.
20 year war cost 2.5 trillion. Biden has climaxed that in mere months. We don't have that money either, so what's your point?

What part isn't true?
Headline seems to indcate that Beck picked up the tab for this. He didn't. He might have organized something because he is a TV and radio personality and has access to reach out whereas the others are businessmen that don't have that kind of access. But he didn't pay for it.

Beck stated on his show he wrote "a very big check" to get the crews and aircraft in place.

As of a week ago, over $30M was raised by his listeners and others in conservative media.

I personally don't care how much Beck personally donated, but that's a huge number for humanitarian donations. They brought out over 5,100 refugees by air, and are still working to bring them out via land.

Beck stated on his show he wrote "a very big check" to get the crews and aircraft in place.

As of a week ago, over $30M was raised by his listeners and others in conservative media.

I personally don't care how much Beck personally donated, but that's a huge number for humanitarian donations. They brought out over 5,100 refugees by air, and are still working to bring them out via land.
Yeah...If 10 million people send in 100 bucks and you write a check for $5,000, then you can say it was a very big check.

Yeah...If 10 million people send in 100 bucks and you write a check for $5,000, then you can say it was a very big check.
Why does it matter how much? At least he is part of doing something helpful to those left behind. I would be thankful even for the person that marshaled the plane to the taxiway to go rescue people.