Let me get this straight

Why does it matter how much? At least he is part of doing something helpful to those left behind. I would be thankful even for the person that marshaled the plane to the taxiway to go rescue people.
Because the meme makes it look like uber conservative Glenn Beck is funding the plane himself while these mulitibillionaire liberal are not. Beck is on radio and TV every day and can organize more people than these multibillionaire liberals can reach with ads. Kudos to him for helping. The meme should have left it there.

Because the meme makes it look like uber conservative Glenn Beck is funding the plane himself while these mulitibillionaire liberal are not. Beck is on radio and TV every day and can organize more people than these multibillionaire liberals can reach with ads. Kudos to him for helping. The meme should have left it there.
Are you talking about the multibillionaires that are on everyones computer 24/7? Yup, they sound pretty helpless as far as reaching out to people.

Are you talking about the multibillionaires that are on everyones computer 24/7? Yup, they sound pretty helpless as far as reaching out to people.
I've been on Fakebook for over 10 years and never saw messages from Mark Zuckerberg once. The own the platform, but they don't have daily shows where they talk to their fans every day. Good on Beck. But he's NOT funding all of it but he DOES have access to people who come to his shows daily. I retired after 35 years in IT but I never had Bill Gates reach out to me for anything, even though all of our computers were running his products.

Now it begins!
1630452387572.png

Since KC wants to continue to criticize Beck for actually taking action, perhaps he or someone else can tell us which liberals or tech moguls were out fundraising or paying out of their own pockets to help airlift out refugees?...

Reactions: Insp4
Still waiting for KFC to tell us which tech giant or uber-Liberal was helping to evacuate people from Kabul...

So, the same people who claiming we don't need a border wall for humanitarian reasons essentially did nothing when there was real cause to do something.

Apparently having pre-teens married off to adult men is now acceptable to Liberals. Better free Warren Jeffs....

They'll jump up and down at the chance to abort a pregnancy in the name of women's rights, but stay silent when it comes to women and young girls faced with genital mutilation, early teens being married off to adult men, rampant rape, and honor killings....

So, the same people who claiming we don't need a border wall for humanitarian reasons essentially did nothing when there was real cause to do something.

Apparently having pre-teens married off to adult men is now acceptable to Liberals. Better free Warren Jeffs....

They'll jump up and down at the chance to abort a pregnancy in the name of women's rights, but stay silent when it comes to women and young girls faced with genital mutilation, early teens being married off to adult men, rampant rape, and honor killings....

Don't you EVER get tired of being, just-plain..... S I C K ???????

Beck humanitarianism will only admit to helping Christians. How did they figure out who the Christians were (E even claims to be one).

And who in the Beck world decided everyone else in Afghanistan isn’t worthy of being treated like humans?

Last edited: