Let the voting begin for passenger service agents.

robbedagain said:
Josh  PMUS (at least on the FSA side) has a better IAM contract now compared to the 2008 deal
I was comparing IAM WN to US CWA agreements. 700 keeps saying the IAM has the industry leading agreement at WN.

Josh

im not fully aware what they have in their contracts at WN  but as for our CWA folks at PMUS in the 08(?) agreement  they got the big snapbacks plus P.S.     not sure what all they currently have in their contract at the moment    I do know the WN folks  (for the time being) top out somewhere in the neighborhood of 27 or 28 an hr    but perhaps swamt or WN or any other WN employee can elaborate more

Zom JFK said:
From what I know about the CWA they are not the pussycat union the twu is.
s**t. 

I grew up in a CWA house hold, my Dad is still in the CWA at AT&T. (ex BellSouth ex Southern Bell) 
they are friggin worthless. 

(note now his contract compared to that of someone at an airline would seem.......great, but they have been giving and giving for a very very long time) Death by 1000 cuts and all that. 

robbedagain said:
congrats to all of the CWA folks who voted    now you all will have a say in matters..  Congrats again!    Hope DL is next
no chance of above wing going. Maybe if Delta starts trying to pull a UA, but for the most part Delta wants mainline at most cities that see mainline flights. They and the FAs are the best treated group by far. 

dawg  I noticed last spring that DL now has 1 717 a day into ABE   curious  is the ramp there still Comair    it was when I left in 08

robbedagain said:
dawg  I noticed last spring that DL now has 1 717 a day into ABE   curious  is the ramp there still Comair    it was when I left in 08
I am not really sure what the deal with the ramp is in a station like that. 

Comair doesn't exist. Its completely gone. 

They did merge Comair ramp and Mesaba ramp into a company called Regional elite, but my understanding is Delta then mergers Regional elite into DGS. So it is probably a DGS station. 

In the ramp world vendors change all the time. Maybe someone like Kev who works the ramp could answer that better than I can though.  

robbedagain said:

Robbed Comair shut down in late 2012/early 2013 my guess is its DGS.

Josh

topDawg said:
s**t. 

I grew up in a CWA house hold, my Dad is still in the CWA at AT&T. (ex BellSouth ex Southern Bell) 
they are friggin worthless. 

(note now his contract compared to that of someone at an airline would seem.......great, but they have been giving and giving for a very very long time) Death by 1000 cuts and all that.
Contradictory

Back