LET'S COMPARE RUMORS

Anybody realize that if we are all making 8.40 an hour who is going to buy cars washing machines houses fishing poles or what ever wake up peeps. :shock:

What I take issue with is the fact that our livelyhoods are apparently being negotiated and we have to resort to rumors on an internet bulletin board for information.

There is no communications at all. No observers in the negotiations. And who the hell knows what is being discussed.

This Piece of Crap Union needs to be replaced !

Seems I remember Jim Little promising to "improve" communications while he was ATD Director. I assume that meant stop any and all leaks to the membership about what is being discussed with the company regarding our labor agreement.

How is the Tulsa program?

Lufthansa Technik

Get ready for further transformation.
Component Maintenance is one of their 'future' core objectives.
Too Bad, Soo Sad... :down:
B) UT

How informative can the update get?

AA Negotiations Update 09-28-07

The full TWU Negotiating Committee met at the Green Oaks Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas the week of 9-24-07 through 9-28-07. The Joint and Separate Committees met separately to review and formulate full-text language proposals, incorporating any/all changes into a PowerPoint presentation format, to be used November 7.

All Committees adjourned Friday, September 28 at noon (central time). Future Negotiating Committee Meetings will be determined.

So much for the two week review of the Arpey Proposal

AA Negotiations Update 09-28-07

The full TWU Negotiating Committee met at the Green Oaks Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas the week of 9-24-07 through 9-28-07. The Joint and Separate Committees met separately to review and formulate full-text language proposals, incorporating any/all changes into a PowerPoint presentation format, to be used November 7.

I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact that they have to put it into a PowerPoint dog and pony show to spin it or that it is taking them six weeks to do it.

How informative can the update get?
So much for the two week review of the Arpey Proposal
According to my local on thursday, they have no details of the 18 month extension as they have yet to discuss it with those who met with the company. But according to this update on friday, those same local presidents were at this negotiating meeting all week long. :unsure:

So we are led to believe that the company gave a proposal to a couple of presidents who then hung out with other presidents for a week long negotiating(drinkfest) meeting, but yet no one said a word about the extension.

So we are led to believe that the company gave a proposal to a couple of presidents who then hung out with other presidents for a week long negotiating (drinkfest) meeting, but yet no one said a word about the extension.

For what it's worth, I was told that nothing was proposed or declined by either side. If true, this was nothing more than a way to sound the waters and see the reaction.

You're probably right - two weeks of company purchased whiskey and whores, no doubt explaining what the company will do to the sheep if their demands aren't met and perhaps a sales pitch written by one or more of the "business consulting firms", ending with a few not-so-subtle threats by the company.

I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact that they have to put it into a PowerPoint dog and pony show to spin it or that it is taking them six weeks to do it.

No kidding - most of Microsoft's wares are geared to dunces. Taking two weeks to assemble a Power Point presentation speaks volumes, considering the probable lack of hard facts and abundance of fluff no doubt to be included.

Facts are rather easy to assemble - one doesn't have to keep checking what's already been written; when lies are included, one must constantly check for contradictions and that does become rather time consuming.

The Joint and Separate Committees met separately to review and formulate full-text language proposals, incorporating any/all changes into a PowerPoint presentation format, to be used November 7.

So much for a vote on contract language proposals, I guess they'll just decide what's good for us. Hell we just had a strike vote without even knowing what we are proposing. :mf_boff:

No kidding - most of Microsoft's wares are geared to dunces. Taking two weeks to assemble a Power Point presentation speaks volumes, considering the probable lack of hard facts and abundance of fluff no doubt to be included.

The previous PowerPoint presentations the TWU has brought forth are almost laughable in their simplicity. My neighbor junior high kid does better PP than that.

Facts are rather easy to assemble - one doesn't have to keep checking what's already been written; when lies are included, one must constantly check for contradictions and that does become rather time consuming.

Yeah............ we all know how Little is still getting tripped up on his own curriculum vitae.

Mark Twain said telling the truth is easier because you don't to remember anything.