Letter from Jim LittleRE:JudgeLane’s Ruling /APAContract

I am not sticking up for the twu or promoting AMFA or IBT.
This jobs where gonners anyway regardless who was in power.
Moving forward if all the AMT's line and AO, better start figuring out how to come together or we might as well be unionless.

Sad to say it but if we were unionless the line would probably be earning around 20% more-look at what Delta and Jet Blue pay.

Conspiracy fanatics need to remove their tin foil hats. The vote is over. Get over it already....geeesh :wacko:

Take your teeth out and go latch on to Cirri' high speed blue Steele you inbred moron! You can't even put up a pop up tent! I know because I watched you try many times with your yes voters, you retard! I will come to Tulsa on my own time to help you roll your box out!

You have posted 157 times.

You have been slammed 71 times. Almost 50 %

And all slams are well deserved !

What that shows is I'm not popular with the Owens, Peterson, and AMFA crowd - You made my day!

You have posted 157 times.

You have been slammed 71 times. Almost 50 %

And all slams are well deserved !

What that shows is I'm not popular with the Owens, Peterson, and AMFA crowd - You made my day!

You are not popular with more than just that crowd.

Sad to say it but if we were unionless the line would probably be earning around 20% more-look at what Delta and Jet Blue pay.
Bob, if you had your drothers, between the AMFA, or a non Union workforce, which would it be?------ Or are you still joined at the hip to the TWU? Because son, it would seem they don't appreciate your efforts as much as we do!

Show me where it says you can strike?

The court ruled they cant strike, thats the bottom line. You post mistruths all the time.

Can you not read and comprehend Bob?

There was NO section 1113 when Lorenzo went into chapter 11 and had all the CBAs wiped out and union certification.

I mean are you that ignorant?

Section 1113 was created in part due to what Lorenzo did at CO.

Seriously Bob, its so interesting that a labor leader post lies and doesnt post the truth and I know you knew exactly that there was no Section 1113 when CO went into chapter 11 with Lorenzo.

And I know Sharon told you that Bankruptcy law trumps the RLA and the court system has agreed.

I think you are obtuse.

Show me one lie, you are just like Overspeed.

I write one thing and you claim that I wrote something else, and then say I'm wrong or I lied.

Imagine that, someone who claims to be a labor leader saying that unless a law explicitly says you have the right to strike that you cant strike, its the opposite, the right to strike exists unless there is a specific restriction against it.

The RLA says that if carriers unilaterally change rates of pay or working conditions workers under the RLA can strike, other than BK how else could a carrier legally unilaterally change pay and working conditions? Legislation says we can strike but a Judicial decision says we cant sttike until we exhaust the Section 6 process.

Sharon told us no such thing because its not true. The laws are equal, however the appelate courts ruling trumps the law, and it wasnt the BK court that made the ruling.

First off I didnt say that 1113 existed back in 1983, you say I said it.

Are you sure the Unions were decertified by the Judge? Their contracts with the company was wiped out and maybe Lorenzo refused to negotiate with the Union but thats not a decertification. The members decertify, not the company. Are you claiming that BK courts have the right to decertify unions as the Collective Bargaining Agent? Once again, show me where 1113 says that workers can not strike if their contract is abrogated. I know that there was no 1113 in 1983 but show me where it says that Unions cant strike if their contract is abrogated. Even the judge in the NWA BK case said they could strike, it was another court that issued the injunction, you should know that.

You did go through this twice right?

You admitted a while back that you left USAIR, after you helped usher in two rounds of concessions, so who do you work for now?

http://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1766&context=bclr

Page 27.

Bob, if you had your drothers, between the AMFA, or a non Union workforce, which would it be?------ Or are you still joined at the hip to the TWU? Because son, it would seem they don't appreciate your efforts as much as we do!

My coworkers want me right where I am. They voted 96% NO. I pushed to have recall added to our Bylaws as soon as I took office. 50%+ 1 sign a petition and I will step down. As long as they want me here I will do my best to make the TWU work for them and Yes they give me $20k a year on top to do it. I would not do what I do for free, I have a daughter to put through Med School. If I get bounced out again I'll go back to my routine of two doubles and a single and working a second job, I had shorter days and more off time off then, but I do enjoy the challenge.

I prefer to be Union.

Hmm, hiding behind an alias and accusing someone else of not being open about who you believe they are? You probably dont see the hypocrisy in that do you? Sad.

Ok Bob guess you are in the same boat of thinking using your real name is a levelb of distinction and honor. Anytime you expose personal details about yourself on the net you can potentially be doing it to where you are enabling a blackhat can gather intel, net habits, family info, where you live etc etc until they gather enough to be able to hack everything you have and turn your life upside down before you know what has happened. You as a victim are left to straighten the mess while your money that was stolen while your identity was used by someone most likely abroad and untraceable. Being proud of not using an alias really equates to the "Apex of Stupidity" and you really should do some research about identity protection.

In closing I know there are 3 of you that have used the sentence "Hiding behind an Alias" so instead of showing Net Etiquette Ignorance, "Get Informed" or whatever that saying you AMFA guys use.

Ok Bob guess you are in the same boat of thinking using your real name is a levelb of distinction and honor. Anytime you expose personal details about yourself on the net you can potentially be doing it to where you are enabling a blackhat can gather intel, net habits, family info, where you live etc etc until they gather enough to be able to hack everything you have and turn your life upside down before you know what has happened. You as a victim are left to straighten the mess while your money that was stolen while your identity was used by someone most likely abroad and untraceable. Being proud of not using an alias really equates to the "Apex of Stupidity" and you really should do some research about identity protection.

In closing I know there are 3 of you that have used the sentence "Hiding behind an Alias" so instead of showing Net Etiquette Ignorance, "Get Informed" or whatever that saying you AMFA guys use.

A little paranoid?
Net ettiquette is to stay on topic.

Kind of a stretch isnt it ACTinkle? Finding an angle to slam a guy for using his real name on the internet?

There are a many ways to steal identity in the world and you think using a real name on this forum is near the top of the list? What's next, "Look over your shoulder at the grocery stor to make sure no one is stealing your PIN number"?

A little paranoid?
Net ettiquette is to stay on topic.
Paranoid ? Well maybe so but I like my identity intact. Yes Net ETIQUETTE (<--sorry you misspelled) is staying on topic and I do believe you brought the alias thing up and I had a factual argument.

Kind of a stretch isnt it ACTinkle? Finding an angle to slam a guy for using his real name on the internet?

There are a many ways to steal identity in the world and you think using a real name on this forum is near the top of the list? What's next, "Look over your shoulder at the grocery stor to make sure no one is stealing your PIN number"?
not really slamming just wanting to tell about the downfalls is all instead of everyone thinking it is the right thing to do. sorry man

Back