Letter from Jim LittleRE:JudgeLane’s Ruling /APAContract

NP, I have my reasons for being anonymous but my hat is off to the guys like Bob that are willing to stick their necks out there whether I agree with them or not.

really think about what you just said, take your time, I will wait......

it is so obvious, i will not respond
Chuck don't you have a marriage counseling session to oversee or maybe a bathroom to remodel?

I know what I wrote and liars like yourself struggle to understand the truth. Go help Bob write another angry email.

Outsourcing - IAM, TWU, IBT, AMFA all has that.
Bankruptcy - IAM, TWU, IBT, AMFA, all have been there.
Headcount Reductions - IAM, TWU, IBT, AMFA, all have suffered these.
Politics - IAM, TWU, IBT, AMFA, none are winning in this arena.

Of the above listed items, can anyone name a single union organization that has stopped the airlines from outsourcing work, or that succeeded in defending the union members in bankruptcy court, of that has not suffered headcount reductions in the last 15 years, or that been a true proven success in the politics of campaign involvement, or lobbying against overseas maintenance?

I read through this forum and I see union bashing union but I don't see any union being any better than the other union in any the above listed items that you folks are bashing each other over.

So if they are all failing at all of the above bashing items, and of those items there is not a difference period, then why not go with the one that stands the best chance at addressing your issues beyond those listed, and the one that the AMT would be the majority within?

Reactions: 4 people

Of the above listed items, can anyone name a single union organization that has stopped the airlines from outsourcing work, or that succeeded in defending the union members in bankruptcy court, of that has not suffered headcount reductions in the last 15 years, or that been a true proven success in the politics of campaign involvement, or lobbying against overseas maintenance?

I read through this forum and I see union bashing union but I don't see any union being any better than the other union in any the above listed items that you folks are bashing each other over.

So if they are all failing at all of the above bashing items, and of those items there is not a difference period, then why not go with the one that stands the best chance at addressing your issues beyond those listed, and the one that the AMT would be the majority within?
Can't state it any clearer than that. I can hardly wait to see the replies.

Chuck don't you have a marriage counseling session to oversee or maybe a bathroom to remodel?

I know what I wrote and liars like yourself struggle to understand the truth. Go help Bob write another angry email.

Thank you for acknowledging I have to work extra jobs because my career and my representation has failed us.
How great does it make you feel to know that high seniority members are leaving the business because they can't afford staying being a mechanic at AA
some members will have to uproot their families and transfer to lower their costs for their families to survive.
lies you say, these are sad facts and people like you like to say just get over it!
Tell us all how great it is being a TWU member right now?

please list all the great things I should be thankful about being a TWU member and an AA employee right now!!!!!!

convince me I am out of line

and yes I am angry...

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for acknowledging I have to work extra jobs because my career and my representation has failed us.
How great does it make you feel to know that high seniority members are leaving the business because they can't afford staying being a mechanic at AA
some members will have to uproot their families and transfer to lower their costs for their families to survive.
lies you say, these are sad facts and people like you like to say just get over it!
Tell us all how great it is being a TWU member right now?

please list all the great things I should be thankful about being a TWU member and an AA employee right now!!!!!!

convince me I am out of line

and yes I am angry...
So I'm going to do everything in my power to screw my fellow mechanics and their families in OH to help myself. It's not my fault I chose a career in an area I can't afford to live in. After all, with my licences I've got what amounts to an associates degree at a community college. I should be paid like a rocket scientist! Why can't you see that?

Nice!

So I'm going to do everything in my power to screw my fellow mechanics and their families in OH to help myself. It's not my fault I chose a career in an area I can't afford to live in. After all, with my licences I've got what amounts to an associates degree at a community college. I should be paid like a rocket scientist! Why can't you see that?

Nice!

attack me all you want but I stand by my what I say

and you did not answer my last post.......

Reactions: 2 people
So I'm going to do everything in my power to screw my fellow mechanics and their families in OH to help myself. It's not my fault I chose a career in an area I can't afford to live in. After all, with my licences I've got what amounts to an associates degree at a community college. I should be paid like a rocket scientist! Why can't you see that.

Nice!

On the other hand....I'm going to do everything in my power to screw my fellow mechanics and their families at the line to help myself.

Sound familiar..!!!

best post ever on this forum !

Nice!

face it Strake,

we can't keep jobs, pay people properly and we are the leading concessionary union in the industry, period !
we suck as a union
now get over it...

Nice!

Must be a democrat, exspecting everybody to suffer so he can have his. This use to be a great career feild until TUL kept agreeing to give backs to save themselves, how many shops from through out the system have moved to TUL? How much money have ALL the mechanics given up so TUL doesn't have to work weekends or holidays. But yet geographic pay is a sin against unionism. hence the "if you don't like it move to Tulsa" hubris.

overspeed. overspeed,

and you talk about liars?

look in the mirror, and you will see one big liar!
(if the mirror doesn't shatter!)

overspeed. overspeed,

and you talk about liars?

look in the mirror, and you will see one big liar!
(if the mirror doesn't shatter!)
I see one smart handsome dude! Thank you I feel even better now since I looked in the mirror.

attack me all you want but I stand by my what I say

and you did not answer my last post.......
And thank God that 48 people did not stand behind you and your self serving agenda.

Do any tough line AMT work today in Avionics like a reading light change, coffee maker rerack, or bring ACARS paper out to an aircraft?