Libby going to jail

While his DOJ pushes for tough sentencing guidelines, Cheney is out there handing get out of jail cards free to his posse. And you call the Dems hypocrites? Take a look in the mirror some time.

The whole affair was a politically motivated crock.Like they exposed James Bond breaking into the Kremlin at 2 am.Give me a frigging break.Joe Wilson lies through his teeth to get to Bush and they do a touche and its wrong?

One other thing I find humorous is that I was just on Fox entertainment sight to see what they had to say and, well ....... they had nothing to say.

Ha ha ha...truth comes out...Fair and balanced Garfield found hiding in his closet watching Fox news :lol:

The only piece I found was under politics and it just said what happened. No support, not an op-ed piece. Guess they cannot even come up with a good reason. I am sure they will have conjure something up by next week but their silence sure is telling.

Maybe they don't care as there is no story here....Its a prez' right so whats the big friggin deal unless you're a lib.You guys had no inkling he'd do this?My favorite Prez let his coke head brother off...i'd think that was more news worthy a piece but of course a lib media won't rat out one their own.

Maybe I missed something but if it is there, you really have to dig for it.

I ain't touching that one.....

From what I remember the Lost Papers "Classified" where found at a constructions site.

Now Let me see and issue of "He said she said" for which no crime was ever committed or Stealing national secrects to protect your boss and maybe your self, Hmmm........

Bush was right in this case. Now He needs to Pardon the Border Gards that are in jail.

Of course what do I know I always thought "speaking falsely" under oath was Purgery.

Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger, a former White House national security adviser, plans to plead guilty to a misdemeanor, and will acknowledge intentionally removing and destroying copies of a classified document about the Clinton administration's record on terrorism.

Berger's plea agreement, which was described yesterday by his advisers and was confirmed by Justice Department officials, will have one of former president Bill Clinton's most influential advisers and one of the Democratic Party's leading foreign policy advisers in a federal court this afternoon.

The deal's terms make clear that Berger spoke falsely last summer in public claims that in 2003 he twice inadvertently walked off with copies of a classified document during visits to the National Archives, then later lost them.

He described the episode last summer as "an honest mistake." Yesterday, a Berger associate who declined to be identified by name but was speaking with Berger's permission said: "He recognizes what he did was wrong. . . . It was not inadvertent."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2005Mar31.html

My first reaction: Perhaps the prison sentence is a bit excessive, but why not commute the PORTION of the prison sentence that Bush finds excessive? (i.e. 10 months, 20 months, whatever)

Because he commuted the ENTIRE prison sentence, I can come to no other conclusion but Bush found the ENTIRE prison sentence excessive.

Sum: Perhaps the prison sentence is a bit excessive... but the ENTIRE prison sentence should not have been commuted, just a PORTION of it should have been commuted.

He does have a signifigant fine to pay.
Legal Bills.
TWO YEARS Probation.
He's is now a convicted felon.

Of course my favorite "Convicted Felon" G. Gordon Liddy Served his time, but no one has that kind of loyalty these days.

Of course my favorite "Convicted Felon" G. Gordon Liddy Served his time, but no one has that kind of loyalty these days.
You neglected to mention the complete truth. On April 12, 1977, President Carter commuted G. Gordon Liddy's twenty years prison sentence to eight years, four years and three months after he started serving it. That act of clemency made Liddy eligible for release on parole in September of that year, after serving only four years and eight months of the original twenty years sentence.

Commutation of G. Gordon Liddy's Prison Sentence Announcement of the Commutation, With the Text of the Order

I find it simply mind boggling that there are people in this country dumb enough to still support bush and his administration. Shrub and his cronies could gang rape an eight year old boy on the white house lawn, and the morons on this board would justify it by pointing to something bill clinton did years ago.

Unbelievable.

Not really. By them comparing W to Clinton, they are admitting that W is no better than Clinton. They are comparing the president to someone who they despise. That alone speaks volumes.

Just shows how biased you clowns are.

You and others have attacked time and time again and when

shown what your hero did you swoon into a hissy fit.

One more time....there were things Bill did that I liked and

didn't like....I say the same with Bush.

I think there has been a more respectable White House under

Bush than Clinton.Of course i'm obviously on drugs or

controlled by alien beings.The scandals have been rather

drab and dull under Bush,i'll admit they were rather saucy and

spicy with Bill.Every Prez has one scandal or another...its

the depth that makes good read.

Also not comparing either,just pointing out your liberal

bias as has been done time after time.

I think there has been a more respectable White House under

Bush than Clinton.

I have nothing for that. That is the funniest thing I have read in a while. I'll let Lilly or someone else have a crack at that statement.

I have nothing for that. That is the funniest thing I have read in a while. I'll let Lilly or someone else have a crack at that statement.

Thank you...i've been looking to go into the liberal comedic

arena.

Know whats a damn shame??

A bus load of liberals going off a cliff with an empty seat :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Smatter?? truth hurt? :lol:

Back