LIFE AS A PILOT

Well I thought you wanted to place a wager on whether I'd actually booked away from US Airways in protest. So you'd need proof in order to "PAY UP"
I could care less whether you actually booked away.

My point was that you can't stop complaining about LCC, not whether you can stop flying it. (Maybe you misread my post?)

Even if you book away, you will still complain about it again somehow before the month is out.

Thought this very funny..

Thanks Coach ... indeed this "post" is funny to those within the Industry and the Profession!
Hey ... this syndrome just hit the Astronaut Corp (albiet in reverse)! Just something about the personality of Airplane Jocks! It is an exciting adventure, being a Pilot, filled with sex,dreams and visions of great things to come and really reflects on the performance and excitement of the "perfection" that personifies a Pilot. I suggest any detractors of this post view "Top Gun", with Tom Cruise, to gain some insight into the "drive" of the type of person that yearns to fly!

Never thought this thread would go to such extremes! Gives one some insight to the Posters here! :lol:

2B

2bor,
It sticks out that your not a pilot, but even still, why make that kind of a post on this lonely hart web sight?
Nobody takes what's on this sight real serious, but why trash a pilot, who at the end of the day, does his best?
Why make that kind of a post? Because it is funny. I've been around pilots my entire life and alot of that is "spot on". Only been at US for 18 years and when I got here, that was 50% of the guys I flew with. It's less now, since most have been humbled alittle.