5th Largest Airline in America

You know, this job (ain't a career no mo) has been bugging the hell out of me for years. I dread getting that phone call to show up and fly. I can't call in sick anymore, because my sick time has long been used up. I've had a lot of "vision" problems over the past few years.

I wear the same shirt for 4 days at a time (usually too tired to iron it). I wear the same pants for 4 days at a time (and I don't wear underwear) - so they can get kinda rank - especially when they are out of TP in the SpeedBird terminal at JFK (always).

My luggage looks like crap, my shoes look like crap (too lazy to shine them myself and too cheap to pay to have them done during the endless hours of airport appreciation time). I don't tip the van driver because I have to save every penny for retirement. Management are millionaires and I can barely pay for my Vette, my boat, and my 172.

My latest wife left me (gold-digger), my first wife still wants me, my kids just want my money, and no Captain seems to want to fly with me twice. I just don't get it. I still love to fly, but I hate the job itself.

Don't even get me started on that geriatric, feeble minded old man that doomed me to the right seat for the rest of my career. Rant Over !
could you be any more of a drama queen?

You know, this job (ain't a career no mo) has been bugging the hell out of me for years. I dread getting that phone call to show up and fly. I can't call in sick anymore, because my sick time has long been used up. I've had a lot of "vision" problems over the past few years.

I wear the same shirt for 4 days at a time (usually too tired to iron it). I wear the same pants for 4 days at a time (and I don't wear underwear) - so they can get kinda rank - especially when they are out of TP in the SpeedBird terminal at JFK (always).

My luggage looks like crap, my shoes look like crap (too lazy to shine them myself and too cheap to pay to have them done during the endless hours of airport appreciation time). I don't tip the van driver because I have to save every penny for retirement. Management are millionaires and I can barely pay for my Vette, my boat, and my 172.

My latest wife left me (gold-digger), my first wife still wants me, my kids just want my money, and no Captain seems to want to fly with me twice. I just don't get it. I still love to fly, but I hate the job itself.

Don't even get me started on that geriatric, feeble minded old man that doomed me to the right seat for the rest of my career. Rant Over !

same here, and same here