5th Largest Airline in America

Chipmunk

Aug 10, 2007
You know, this job (ain't a career no mo) has been bugging the hell out of me for years. I dread getting that phone call to show up and fly. I can't call in sick anymore, because my sick time has long been used up. I've had a lot of "vision" problems over the past few years.

I wear the same shirt for 4 days at a time (usually too tired to iron it). I wear the same pants for 4 days at a time (and I don't wear underwear) - so they can get kinda rank - especially when they are out of TP in the SpeedBird terminal at JFK (always).

My luggage looks like crap, my shoes look like crap (too lazy to shine them myself and too cheap to pay to have them done during the endless hours of airport appreciation time). I don't tip the van driver because I have to save every penny for retirement. Management are millionaires and I can barely pay for my Vette, my boat, and my 172.

My latest wife left me (gold-digger), my first wife still wants me, my kids just want my money, and no Captain seems to want to fly with me twice. I just don't get it. I still love to fly, but I hate the job itself.

Don't even get me started on that geriatric, feeble minded old man that doomed me to the right seat for the rest of my career. Rant Over !

You know, this job (ain't a career no mo) has been bugging the hell out of me for years. I dread getting that phone call to show up and fly. I can't call in sick anymore, because my sick time has long been used up. I've had a lot of "vision" problems over the past few years.

I wear the same shirt for 4 days at a time (usually too tired to iron it). I wear the same pants for 4 days at a time (and I don't wear underwear) - so they can get kinda rank - especially when they are out of TP in the SpeedBird terminal at JFK (always).

My luggage looks like crap, my shoes look like crap (too lazy to shine them myself and too cheap to pay to have them done during the endless hours of airport appreciation time). I don't tip the van driver because I have to save every penny for retirement. Management are millionaires and I can barely pay for my Vette, my boat, and my 172.

My latest wife left me (gold-digger), my first wife still wants me, my kids just want my money, and no Captain seems to want to fly with me twice. I just don't get it. I still love to fly, but I hate the job itself.

Don't even get me started on that geriatric, feeble minded old man that doomed me to the right seat for the rest of my career. Rant Over !

Would you like for me to call 911?

Boy do you sound like a prize. I wonder if you are my ex husband?

And the east thinks the west is inexperienced. I suppose this is what experience get you...

And the east thinks the west is inexperienced. I suppose this is what experience get you...

Actually; I thought he was sugar coating things just a bit :lol:

You also overlooked the "my Vette, my boat, and my 172." youngster.

"What's in Your wallet?" :lol:

Actually; I thought he was sugar coating things just a bit :lol:

You also overlooked the "my Vette, my boat, and my 172." youngster.

"What's in Your wallet?" :lol:

You forgot to mention your 3 illigitimate children you don't want your first wife to know about. And your second wife's alimony...

Maybe you feel the need to compensate for some reason but I think you should have sold some of that crap when you lost your pension and your pay was cut in half. But then that's just me...

Good day little children...

You forgot to mention your 3 illigitimate children you don't want your first wife to know about. And your second wife's alimony...

Maybe you feel the need to compensate for some reason but I think you should have sold some of that crap when you lost your pension and your pay was cut in half. But then that's just me...

Good day little children...

The only children are the 2 guys that I'm slotted between - both were about 10 when I was hired.

:angry:

Umm...I actually have no need to sell any/"some of that crap" myself..Thanks for your clearly more impoverished "concern" though :lol: Ummm again = "Maybe you feel the need to compensate for some reason".??? :lol:

PS: Triumphs suck...Norton was the answer.

Latest posts