Votes: 22 33.8%
  • AMFA

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Teamsters

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • No UNION

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
I dont know, but I clearly posted the correct information from the NMB itself showing there was no election, as the IBT didnt file enough cards.

I mean its black and white, I dont know why he is saying I am wrong, when I provided the proof, and he provided nothing.

Reactions: 2 people
This Was AFTER We MECHANICS @ IAM & IBT From AWA, & US AIRWAYS Voted. This will be all I post. I VOTED & All AWA & US AIRWAYS MECHANICS Voted. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHen our NMB Vote was Taken?
Show the board proof of an election, I showed you the proof there wasnt.

Reactions: 2 people
AMFA is the only one. It is not a choice or option. It is the ONE.

Industrial unions are done. They screwed things up enough for the M&R people.

Pilots and Flight Attendants have their Class and Craft unions and so should we. Long overdue as far as I am concerned.

Get AMFA going before this merger thing gets ugly.

Usair has been thur 2bk correct. The IAM still has better benefits. After 1 aa bk

This Was AFTER We MECHANICS @ IAM & IBT From AWA, & US AIRWAYS Voted. This will be all I post. I VOTED & All AWA & US AIRWAYS MECHANICS Voted. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHen our NMB Vote was Taken?

I can see why you wont post again...you are wrong

Pay attn to the United TA. It is very very important.....UA only came to their senses 2hrs after the US/AA announcement....( at least that is when it was released)....

WILL AMFA Get 50% Plus one VOTE to get the Election process going? NOT IF the Battle is Between IAM & TWU. ?????????

If it comes down to a runoff election then there is a better than 50% chance both the IAM and TWU will be voted out. They do not want to chance this possible outcome. I am sure a deal is in the works without a vote.

WILL AMFA Get 50% Plus one VOTE to get the Election process going? NOT IF the Battle is Between IAM & TWU. ?????????

AMFA already has over 50% at AA. Rumors have it that TWU and IAM has worked out some deal about representation. I have heard that the TWU will give the mechanics and related to the IAM as the TWU will pick up the other groups represented by the TWU at AA and all at US as well. There will be a representational election at AA. Not a matter of if but when???