Management & Salary Pay

US is not known to pay well however, out west you can travel easily since it is FCFS. Who knows if that perk will stay though. Yes, I do not make a lot of money but I do love my job so ... to me it is worth it.
That's exactly why I work here. I love my job and I love the people I work with. Who knows how long I'll stay, but for now I enjoy it very much. I can get back to my hometown very easily with the FCFS, even if it does mean rolling out of bed at 6AM just to check-in!

Specifically, I am looking high low for grade:
26: ___ to ___
27: ___ to ___
28: ___ to ___

Can someone help me fill in the blanks ;)

I'll try again tonight to bring this to the top of the posts in the "hopes" that someone will help me fill in the blanks above. :) I am surprised, how hard this information is to come by. Does US keep this information classified from employees?

I'll try again tonight to bring this to the top of the posts in the "hopes" that someone will help me fill in the blanks above. :) I am surprised, how hard this information is to come by. Does US keep this information classified from employees?
I'm sure it's accessible, just don't know where to find it. The old job posting system used to post paygrade along with salary range--the new system doesn't.

Some companies pay well and some do not. Airways does not. When I left I more than doubled my income. I have 95% less stress, better benefits, bigger bonuses, larger office, and more support staff. Even my Blackberry and laptop is higher end IT than what I had to work with at Airways. I am allowed to reward my employees with several types of awards including cash, tickets to events, neat stuff (like golf equipment, apparel and trinkets), restaurant meals, etc… Any more Airways are a bottom feeder in the employment game.
Sounds like you went to a sales job. Also sounds like you were not at US for very long 'cuz we don't call ourselves "Airways".

I was thinking the same thing several months ago when I applied for an internal position and noticed the pay range was removed from all of the job postings! This has just happened recently. I contacted HR and they found out for me, but it was almost like pulling teeth. I suppose the strategy is not to tell the candidate what the range is so a lower offer might bring them in? I think that is wrong. Everything should be upfront.

I was thinking the same thing several months ago when I applied for an internal position and noticed the pay range was removed from all of the job postings! This has just happened recently. I contacted HR and they found out for me, but it was almost like pulling teeth. I suppose the strategy is not to tell the candidate what the range is so a lower offer might bring them in? I think that is wrong. Everything should be upfront.
Possibly the fact that the pay scales are/can be significantly different between the east and west. The grade numbering system isn't the same either.

Sounds like you went to a sales job. Also sounds like you were not at US for very long 'cuz we don't call ourselves "Airways".

I spent 16 years at good old US Air. I am not in sales, but I have always had an interest in it.

~ I seem to remember the ranges being posted in the management guide and when the jobs were posted internally they would list the range on the intranet at that time.

Specifically, I am looking high low for grade:

Ok trying to bring this to the top again in hopes 3rd night is the charm :) Come on someone needs to be in the now, help a guy out ;)

Another week...

Another try...

Specifically, I am looking low to high for grades:

Any help is appreciated....pretty please :)

Another week...

Another try...

Specifically, I am looking low to high for grades:

Any help is appreciated....pretty please :)

I know of 26 and 28 bottom ends, but am unsure about the top.
26- 33100
28- 42100

Hope that helps.

Latest posts