Management & Salary Pay

I find it interesting that you want info, yet you won't tell us for what job? B) Ever hear of share, and share, alike? :p ;)

Ah come on, I am sure you understand, it is somewhat personal do not want to jinx chances, but at the same time I want to know what the salary range is to make a sound decision, after all it is my career and would hate to lose that and end up trying to stay a float.

Ah come on, I am sure you understand, it is somewhat personal do not want to jinx chances, but at the same time I want to know what the salary range is to make a sound decision, after all it is my career and would hate to lose that and end up trying to stay a float.

It all also depends on your experience in the field of choice, your schooling, any degrees you hold.

For example a grade 25 may start at $34k, but with a BS, it can start at $40, and the more you have in your resume can possibly take you to $59k...so it all depends.

Its worth looking into and getting in with a company that can take you places!

I Make US FLy!

jet

For example a grade 25 may start at $34k, but with a BS, it can start at $40, and the more you have in your resume can possibly take you to $59k...so it all depends.

Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but Grade 25's don't start that high. And for those of you wondering, the majority of worker bees in the Sandcastle are either Grade 24 or 25. The only group consistently making more than that are East counterparts and the 9th floor...

Traveldude, The pay raise will depend on where you came from too. If you are from the east side doing a lateral to an HP position you will maintain your east side pay, I don't think they will bump you down to HP standards. Remember they are trying to raise HP's pay to east side standards.

Traveldude, The pay raise will depend on where you came from too. If you are from the east side doing a lateral to an HP position you will maintain your east side pay, I don't think they will bump you down to HP standards. Remember they are trying to raise HP's pay to east side standards.

Hummm, this is somewhat confusing, so from what I understand you are saying management from AWA were paid less than management from the old US Airways and I heard from another source that old US Airways were not paid well because of all the pay cuts they took through bankruptcies.

What did they do or are trying to do to level the playing field, I would think AWA employees would be pretty steamed working next to the new guys in the office making more for doing similar work.

Hate to dissappoint ya, but the job you are applying for may be more of grades 23-24. At any rate do not be suprised if they offer you the same rate of pay (or less) you currently have and no moving expenses. I was offered a Supervisory position and they offered me less of a package than what they already knew I would receive if I kept my old position nor would they pay moving expenses. I was truly disappointed especially since both positions were management. :huh: :shock:

Specifically, I am looking high low for grade:
26: ___ to ___
27: ___ to ___
28: ___ to ___

Can someone help me fill in the blanks ;)

Do you expect anything you get off the internet to be reliable? There is always that chance that someone is going to mess with you and give you a bunch of phony answers. Good luck man, I would find other sources.......