"Market Rate" for US AMT'S

Did anybody think that wasn't going to happen, If anybody thinks that the company is going to give anybody anything is sadly mistaken, I have said this all along the M&R with the Union Leaders support weren't willing to stand up when the company took everything so now they don't have to offer anything back because they know this same group isn't going to do anything this time either. Right or Wrong until you are willing to walk off the job expect nothing! Don't be fooled by Dougie and his low fare airline BS all he wants is a low wage airline but not for the execs just the rank and file!! Corporate America knows how to fight dirty, it's time the working men and women start fighting back. On a side note, not to get to political remember to Vote and think about what your representitives, local, state, and Federal have done for working men and woman and if your happy about what they have done reelect them, if not throw the bums out!!

I would say they called it extensive as they company addressed every article in the contract.
What, like they have an option? The contract,as poor as it is, is the contract. Was the iam going allow them to make changes if they wanted? The iam should tear that paper up and give it back to them at the next meeting. I know Dougie is trying to cushion the westies but they are iam now so just be done with it! But wait... The iam will get a few more dues payers if the supervisors are allowed lead jobs and at the end of the day thats what it's all about anyway. Right? The End.

I thought US Airways was out of BK, What makes the company think the West AMTs are willing to give up anything for Doug and why is the East not gaining anything, do they not deserve to recover some give backs from BK? Cost Neutral ya sure Doug.

Dear Doug
I had a long speach written but deleted it, why give Doug the satisfaction!

What, like they have an option? The contract,as poor as it is, is the contract. Was the iam going allow them to make changes if they wanted? The iam should tear that paper up and give it back to them at the next meeting. I know Dougie is trying to cushion the westies but they are iam now so just be done with it! But wait... The iam will get a few more dues payers if the supervisors are allowed lead jobs and at the end of the day thats what it's all about anyway. Right? The End.

Dear Supervisors
You are gone!!! You are not going to take our jobs. If you want to be an AMT in this union get rehired if you can! And start at the bottom.
Supervisors move on, Remember Move UP Move OUT!!!!! You left your Union Brothers for what? Good Bye.

From the IAM website...

We would like to thank everyone that took the time and responded to the transition survey. We have received many replies and have all the responses charted by their ratings. We meet with the company this week and will be keeping your responses in mind during our talks.

The IAM will keep your wishes in the BACK of there minds during talks. HUH, I pay dues for you to ADVANCE my response to the survey, why else take it.
Compare that to what the AMFA at United posts regarding an upcoming meeting with its members before they meet with the company. They say that "the attendees of this meeing will determine the proposals and their priorities for the upcoming negotiations."

You heard it here first kids, the IAM will trade away wage increases for AMT'S to bring in more dues payers. US will continue to pay substantially below "market rate" for its AMT'S as long as the IAM is on the property. I HOPE they prove me wrong.

Latest posts