Mda Short Staffed - Lol

mdarules

Advanced
Sep 9, 2005
It looks that MDA is short staffed f/a's says an e-line that went out today. Very interesting and this is just the beginning, looks like they may get what they deserve. Hokey Pokey in inflight is continuously making fun of the flight attendants for raising money to contribute to their lawsuit - she must be sleeping in the same bed as the Glass; he evidently just laughed at the MDA staff when they had their meeting 2 days ago and he said he wasn't even the least bit concerned b/c we weren't intelligent enough to hire a good enough attorney to sue the company. - It is so interesting that all 190's must be kept on mainline and the 170 outsourced. That is like saying " let's keep the 320 on mainline and the 319 can go to express.. What a joke.. Hopefully all goes well for us in the weeks to come - I also heard that the pilots class was cancelled yet again - Does anyone know if this is true? ALL OR NONE !! PILOTS AND FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!!!

robbedagain said:
sounds like they are weeping what they sow! oh well! tough sh!t! they get what they deserve
[post="300570"][/post]​

Yes - this is true - I hope they realize what they are in for..

mdarules said:
Yes - this is true - I hope they realize what they are in for..
[post="300574"][/post]​

IT SOUNDS AS IF THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE.....PLEASE MDA FLIGHT ATTENDANTS, LETS STICK TOGETHER TO CHANGE AVIATION'S FUTURE....WHICH IS TREATING YOUR WORKER'S, SUPPOSEDLY PROTECTED BY A CBA ,FAIRLY AND POVIDING THEM WITH A FUTURE.

mdarules said:
It looks that MDA is short staffed f/a's says an e-line that went out today. Very interesting and this is just the beginning, looks like they may get what they deserve. Hokey Pokey in inflight is continuously making fun of the flight attendants for raising money to contribute to their lawsuit - she must be sleeping in the same bed as the Glass; he evidently just laughed at the MDA staff when they had their meeting 2 days ago and he said he wasn't even the least bit concerned b/c we weren't intelligent enough to hire a good enough attorney to sue the company. - It is so interesting that all 190's must be kept on mainline and the 170 outsourced. That is like saying " let's keep the 320 on mainline and the 319 can go to express.. What a joke.. Hopefully all goes well for us in the weeks to come - I also heard that the pilots class was cancelled yet again - Does anyone know if this is true? ALL OR NONE !! PILOTS AND FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!!!
[post="300547"][/post]​

Was anyone else disgusted to get an immediate email from our union "rep" asking us to volunteer b/c crew scheduling is short today (Wednesday) when we have been waiting since Monday for the details of negotiations with the company for when the "incentive package" will begin???? (Which should have already begun since some of the a/c has been transferred to Republic) I'm so glad we have a union rep so concerned with the needs of the company, when it is their horrible treatment of employees that have put them in this predicament! They deserve all kinds of flight cancellations!

2out said:
Was anyone else disgusted to get an immediate email from our union "rep" asking us to volunteer b/c crew scheduling is short today (Wednesday) when we have been waiting since Monday for the details of negotiations with the company for when the "incentive package" will begin???? (Which should have already begun since some of the a/c has been transferred to Republic) I'm so glad we have a union rep so concerned with the needs of the company, when it is their horrible treatment of employees that have put them in this predicament! They deserve all kinds of flight cancellations!
[post="300680"][/post]​
T
OUR UNION REP IS PRESIDENT OF A UNION THAT DOES NOT EXIST...SHE HAS NO POWER! WE HAVE TO GET OUR ATTY TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES THIS IS NO TIME TO DIVIDE OUR INTERST, THEY ARE THE SAME, WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS THROUGH THIS LAWSUIT....

sweet-tart said:
T
OUR UNION REP IS PRESIDENT OF A UNION THAT DOES NOT EXIST...SHE HAS NO POWER! WE HAVE TO GET OUR ATTY TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES THIS IS NO TIME TO DIVIDE OUR INTERST, THEY ARE THE SAME, WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS THROUGH THIS LAWSUIT....
[post="300704"][/post]​

That definitely is frustrating that they don't tell us when we start collecting our measly $200 before taxes. That is a joke no one willstay for that crap - they better learn to deal with this since people will likely leave in large numbers

2out said:
[post="300680"][/post]​

Well well well are they short of F/A :oops: ???? Well if they wouldn't treat us like s :censored: t and sell our planes maybe they wouldn't be in this perdicament. F :censored: k'em let them know whats good. ALL OR NONE

I know 10% of the pilot staff in PIT are leaving for bluer skies at the end of this month. That's just PIT alone. You have to hand one thing to this Mgt. team. They are very good at running even their most dedicated employee's (MDA)away!

mdarules said:
[post="300547"][/post]​

Debra Hoke whom you are refering to as "Hokey Pokey" is in the same boat as you. She is in jeapordy of losing a job as well. You people seem to forget that she is in the middle here. She is NOT the one making the decisions that are currently effecting your lives. These are the same decisions that are effecting hers as well. She is a very sweet lady and deserves respect for her professionalism and grace. If J Flasco were at the helm....you'd really be crying. Just give her a break.

Twicebaked said:
Debra Hoke whom you are refering to as "Hokey Pokey" is in the same boat as you. She is in jeapordy of losing a job as well. You people seem to forget that she is in the middle here. She is NOT the one making the decisions that are currently effecting your lives. These are the same decisions that are effecting hers as well. She is a very sweet lady and deserves respect for her professionalism and grace. If J Flasco were at the helm....you'd really be crying. Just give her a break.
[post="301210"][/post]​

That is easy for you to say TWICE; since you don't have to deal with here on a week to week basis. She has lied - to most people since day one - and that nice lady act well; I guess she has you fooled - I caught her in a huge lie the other day and you should have heard her trying to worm out of it. Maybe you should not post things you know nothing about... As for the Hokey Pokey - we have had enough lies and uncertainty - it took me all of three days to figure her out.. She says what fits the situation best and she lies and shes NOT a good candidate for her job!!!

:lol:
Twicebaked said:
[post="301210"][/post]​
:shock: Just goes to show u ya u can't ride the fence cause mgt. will use u, and throw u away and u can't come back because u no longer have any friends or allies, SUCKER!, SOW AND U REAP!!!!!!!!!
:oops: :oops:

bisket1 said:
:lol: :shock: Just goes to show u ya u can't ride the fence cause mgt. will use u, and throw u away and u can't come back because u no longer have any friends or allies, SUCKER!, SOW AND U REAP!!!!!!!!!
:oops: :oops:
[post="301329"][/post]​

HOLLA!!!

mdarules said:
That is easy for you to say TWICE; since you don't have to deal with here on a week to week basis. She has lied - to most people since day one - and that nice lady act well; I guess she has you fooled - I caught her in a huge lie the other day and you should have heard her trying to worm out of it. Maybe you should not post things you know nothing about... As for the Hokey Pokey - we have had enough lies and uncertainty - it took me all of three days to figure her out.. She says what fits the situation best and she lies and shes NOT a good candidate for her job!!!
[post="301269"][/post]​

just ask the girls from the now defunct ALG (at PDT now) about how she was when she reigned over them

sweet-tart said:
IT SOUNDS AS IF THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE.....PLEASE MDA FLIGHT ATTENDANTS, LETS STICK TOGETHER TO CHANGE AVIATION'S FUTURE....WHICH IS TREATING YOUR WORKER'S, SUPPOSEDLY PROTECTED BY A CBA ,FAIRLY AND POVIDING THEM WITH A FUTURE.
[post="300672"][/post]​

Yes they are, and if they don't get off the pot and announce when VF's and the IP starts, many many more will leave.

Before you know it....not enough FA's to staff the a/c...then what?

Latest posts

Back