US Airways ALPA PHL Council 41 Update

It's getting quite interesting, we took an internal survey and all I feel comfortable saying is that if demographicly speaking we represent an accurate cross section of the FF'er population, it ain't looking so good come 2008.

While I've never gotten a "Hard" number part of the initial problem was that HP didn't have near the number of top elites that US East did and does bring to the table.

This is really the fundamental issue that permeates all the way down to the pilots and even the G/A's. Different culture, different expectations and a management team that until recent times has failed to grasp this fundamental difference. It's not a new thing. Talk to the old PSA folks and ask how they were integrated into what was then US Air?

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them and if our friends in the sandcastle don't wake up to that fact very soon, US Will join the ranks of dear departed airlines in short order.

YAWN!!!! Did somebody post something?????....oh,never mind.It's just Whiney..uh,I mean "Piney ,again. Hey,you get those coat closets re-installed yet? Hurry now. Winter's coming!! ;)

Do you think the rank and file of FF's would return, after bailing out, if the operation began to turn the corner - either because Team Tempe finally saw the light, or because the BOD finally turned off the light on this management team?

Well then how about this one. How come I only get two stars, I want at least three stars. Wait a sec....you guys are using DOH here aren't you?

That is the ultimate question isn't it? ANY company needs to be easy to do business with and right now US isn't.

I think given the population distribution in the US, many of the FF'ers WILL return once Airways gets it act together regardless who runs the show.

Some will not return for a whole bunch of reasons. One being no regime change. From what we hear the communtity is pissed on a whole different level than in the past.

Wow! PO'ed FF's, PO'd employees, I hear the Fat Lady warming up in the Green Room. Geez, been down this road two or three times. :angry:

Autofixer,

From a customer point of view, however, it has NEVER been this bad. While we are a customer advocacy group whose mission is to try to get US to treat its customers and employees better, our members have now asked us to get them matches at other airlines--in record numbers.

And, make no mistake, the other airlines smell blood and are only too happy to have these high yield customers.

So yes, it is in a way same ole same ole, but this time much worse.

Good!! :up: See ya'....
I don't work for USAirways or AWA,(fly on both quite a bit,though) So to be quite honest with you,I don't give a rats a$$ what they do,one way or the other.

I see...then you're just some halfwitted troll stirring up the pot for your own sick, childish reasons, and have nothing usefull to offer up in any fashion?

Adios then :down:

I see...then you're just some halfwitted troll stirring up the pot for your own sick, childish reasons, and have nothing usefull to offer up in any fashion?

Adios then :down:

See, we do have something in common. Although I'm "half a witt" smarter than you.... ;)

Should the list be imposed, the best thing that could happen would be for the FOs to infiltrate. I can see it already, the capt calls for the gear, the Fo finds something else to do and the capt causes turbulence in their attempt to raise gear while flying. The FO then makes a PA to that effect and writes up the A/C for severe turbulence. Should be real fun.

You will not win. Good luck at your next job.

Oh, walk arounds should take some 20 to 40 minutes. Be certain to question every single issue. Don't forget how crappy the ramps are, they should be clean for push-back. Copy in a local newspaper as well as FAA office, too. Be certain to mention the "captains" name, noting how little experience they have.

Ugly? You and your warped misanthropes have not seen anything yet........

Having FAs call your wife, late at night.......calling your kids and telling them how their daddy is having a "great" time. Should be fun.......

Guess we could have FAs call your house, but a woman calling there for you would only confuse your mom.

Let's see......your way is the right way and the only way, you didn't get your way and now you're going to take down the company and everybody else with you. What exactly is the difference between you and an Al Queda suicide bomber? (Other than the beard)

At least I'm young enough to start over.

Do you think the rank and file of FF's would return, after bailing out, if the operation began to turn the corner - either because Team Tempe finally saw the light, or because the BOD finally turned off the light on this management team?
The BOD will never fire Parker or Kirby. Never. Look at AWA's history of management and how they have been treated.