Might as well start an percentage guess on a YES vote.

While there isn't any option available that's good for you guys, I'm glad to see you get a vote. That's more than the pilots or flight attendants offered their members.

Yes we get to vote on the greatest concession package in aviation history this is because the twu leadership that brought this back to the members does not have to live under these concessions so why should they care if it gets voted in or not. remind me to thank them for another paycut, increased medical, less vacation etc etc....
Vote on something that decimates your job now thats a great idea. HELL NO

Because of the huge TUL #'s, and the LACK of Intestinal Fortitude there, (Buck I'm NOT refering to You and Informer), I'm upping my 2/3 Yes Vote...to close to 3/4....(73/74 % )

SAD,............so very...SAD !

Because of the huge TUL #'s, and the LACK of Intestinal Fortitude there, (Buck I'm NOT refering to You and Informer), I'm upping my 2/3 Yes Vote...to close to 3/4....(73/74 % )

SAD,............so very...SAD !
As I told you before TB I am voting FK NO!!!!
iluvaa is voting no. I know of 5 ppl voting yes. Them 5 and all the TWU officers. My guess 70/30 system wide will pass as a "YES" vote. I am going to have somone film me voting on the 14th so I can prove to all MFn doubters that a tulsan will vote no. I ain't skeered

As I told you before TB I am voting FK NO!!!!
iluvaa is voting no. I know of 5 ppl voting yes. Them 5 and all the TWU officers. My guess 70/30 system wide will pass as a "YES" vote. I am going to have somone film me voting on the 14th so I can prove to all MFn doubters that a tulsan will vote no. I ain't skeered
I am another Tulsan voting NO as well. Several around me are strong NOs.

Now that we have confirmation that an 8 years retired AMT has a ballot in his hand, there is no telling what the outcome will be.

My guess, this vote gets voided period,

Latest posts

Back