THE IAM BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT SAY MUCH ANY MORE.

Hasn't anybody figured it out yet. (delldude & 700uw) sit at there IAM desks next to eachother and are on this computer hourly backing eachother up. Nice to see where your IAM dues are going:)

JMHO,

I don't think so.

Take Care,
B) UT

Edited by Me........ :p

delldude Today, 09:39 AM Post #84

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 1,176

no,it gave IAM the nod not withstanding any objections,which IBT has attempted to subvert.

The IBT did just what we pay them to --

andy..andy..is that you??

andy...andy....
This bozo has 19 posts from this morning to 2:30pm today everywhere on this board!!!! Dude your cracking us up we beg you PLEASE get something going on in life...Let it go for an hour or two:)

no,it gave IAM the nod not withstanding any objections,which IBT has attempted to subvert.

this is how we always knew it would go, the airline would be given an SCS, if there was enough interest then a vote, not enough interest, no vote, then and only then the IAm would be declared the rep for the merged group, not as 700 likes to make it sound that it was declared and the IBT is screwing everything up

This bozo has 19 posts from this morning to 2:30pm today everywhere on this board!!!! Dude your cracking us up we beg you PLEASE get something going on in life...Let it go for an hour or two:)
AHH HA HA ,my friend...you must be an IBT wacko...I don't like to use this type of verbage,but I see ,as in the IBT tradition,you come here shooting from the hip......fully lacking in factual info...if you'd taken the time to check my postings,you will find I haven't been on since 4/13.. :lol: and on top of that,my total cumulative postings for 4/19 are only eight. :lol:
so as in the past,you have once again proven with your own words and diatribe that ,in fact your union and you is full of horse doo-doo :lol:

AHH HA HA ,my friend...you must be an IBT wacko...I don't like to use this type of verbage,but I see ,as in the IBT tradition,you come here shooting from the hip......fully lacking in factual info...if you'd taken the time to check my postings,you will find I haven't been on since 4/13.. :lol: and on top of that,my total cumulative postings for 4/19 are only eight. :lol:
so as in the past,you have once again proven with your own words and diatribe that ,in fact your union and you is full of horse doo-doo :lol:
And YOU keep Proving that You Are Very Immmmmature for Your SO Called EXPIERIENCE& AGE IN The Aviatian World. MWW

Does anyone have a copy to post of the IAM and IBT filings submitted to the NMB on 17 Apr 06?
:unsure: I have a copy of each document, both were posted on a worksite bulletin board. The IBT document is 10 pages long and the IAM is 14 pages. Since I have never posted anything that lengthy, what is the procedure to post such items? I have not seen a link or anything showing they are already posted anywhere else. Unless posting it is a rule infraction :rolleyes: , I have no problem trying to post them.

:unsure: I have a copy of each document, both were posted on a worksite bulletin board. The IBT document is 10 pages long and the IAM is 14 pages. Since I have never posted anything that lengthy, what is the procedure to post such items? I have not seen a link or anything showing they are already posted anywhere else. Unless posting it is a rule infraction :rolleyes: , I have no problem trying to post them.

Actually now that I've seen the documents, posting them probably isn't a good idea as both IAM and IBT docs have large lists of names in them.

Actually now that I've seen the documents, posting them probably isn't a good idea as both IAM and IBT docs have large lists of names in them.
maybe we could print the names on the IAM list that are no longer with the company, retired, dead, or on leave that should not be there.

I guess they are quite because they are trying to find at least 600 people that are about to be knocked off of their senioriy/election roster due to the "facts"

Latest posts

Back