THE IAM BOYS AND GIRLS DO NOT SAY MUCH ANY MORE.

More misinformation from you ibters.

There is a IAM National Pension Plan, go ask the US/East rampers about it.

prove it you would have to neg. it in tranision agreements and they would not give it to you, oh thats right you want to take our 401k away and put in the hands of your IAM. NO WAY!

DUH &, you must be losing it, we know there is a NPP for the ramp, but there is no pension ('cept for that DBCP crap which really is not a pension) in place currently that we would fall into if the IAM cba comes about!!!!!!

Again I have no problem with reality but I want the "real" reality, not just someone's outdated opinion as fact

And yet again, Re-read the SCS and show me where it says the IAM cba is the existing... or the IAM has been granted authority...

This should be easy for you , that is if it is there

Go educate yourself on the SCS and its meaning.

Once again how many mergers have you been through?

How many SCS rulings have been applied to where you work?

Been there done, that, but don't let the reality get in the way of your misinformation.

The IAM does not control the fund, it is a seperate entity run by a fund director and has a board made up of IAM people and Management Members from the companies that pay into to it.

Go educate yourself on the SCS and its meaning.

Once again how many mergers have you been through?

How many SCS rulings have been applied to where you work?

Been there done, that, but don't let the reality get in the way of your misinformation.

The IAM does not control the fund, it is a seperate entity run by a fund director and has a board made up of IAM people and Management Members from the companies that pay into to it.

Again you must have comprehsion problems, the SCS is what it is, if there were anything in there to bolster your case it would have been put in the SCS by the NMB, therefore it does not say anywhere that the IAM has been given the authority to act as rep for the combined group, it does say that the Airline is operating as one, that does not grant the Iam the "victory" as you think.

There is no pension currently under contract so please stop trying to convince us of the light at the end of the tunnel, it is a train.....

The NMB would have granted the IAM as the Representative of the combined groups, but the ibt filing for an election puts that process on hold as well as the transition negotiations. The IAM has filed to be the certified bargaining agent for both groups.

Go ask the VP of Labor Relations, there were discussions held on the IAMNPF but the ibt interference of filing for an election has put that process to a halt.

Once again, dont let the facts get in your way.

Again you must have comprehsion problems, the SCS is what it is, if there were anything in there to bolster your case it would have been put in the SCS by the NMB, therefore it does not say anywhere that the IAM has been given the authority to act as rep for the combined group, it does say that the Airline is operating as one, that does not grant the Iam the "victory" as you think.
49 01-30-06
R-7077
R-7078
R-7079
US Airways / America West Airlines
IAM - Mechanics & Related
Fleet Service FUI - Single Carrier confirmed 14
:shock:

and now ibt chalanges this ruling in favor of IAM

:shock:

and now ibt chalanges this ruling in favor of IAM

Again dell, or is it &'s alter ego...
the SCS does not give authority to IAM it sets up the next steps to solve the representational difference, hence if enough interest is shown then they will set up a vote, if not they will certify the Iam,

From the NMB SCS ruling,

"Pursuant to Manual Section 19.6, the investigation will proceed to address the representation of the proper crafts or classes. The IAM, TWU and IBT have 14 days from the date of this determination to file an application supported by a showing of interest of at least 35 percent of the single transportation system or to supplement the showing of interest in accordance with Manual Sections 19.601 and 19.603. The participants are reminded that existing certifications remain in effect until the Board
issues a new certification or dismissal. Manual Section 19.7."

something else from the ruling

"Finally, the IAM urges the Board to promptly issue a
determination finding a single transportation system so that the parties can advance to the next steps without further unnecessary disruption of the work force."

What steps are these. the ones that the NMB syas are in order????

no,it gave IAM the nod not withstanding any objections,which IBT has attempted to subvert.
Hasn't anybody figured it out yet. (delldude & 700uw) sit at there IAM desks next to eachother and are on this computer hourly backing eachother up. Nice to see where your IAM dues are going:)

subvert.
LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
tr.v., -vert·ed, -vert·ing, -verts.
To destroy completely; ruin: “schemes to subvert the liberties of a great communityâ€￾ (Alexander Hamilton).
To undermine the character, morals, or allegiance of; corrupt.
To overthrow completely: “Economic assistance … must subvert the existing … feudal or tribal orderâ€￾

KICK THE IAM OUT ..............................LOL :up:

HE!! THE IAM DID THAT ON ITS OWN.
WHATS BEST FOR YOU? VOTE IBT............

Hasn't anybody figured it out yet. (delldude & 700uw) sit at there IAM desks next to eachother and are on this computer hourly backing eachother up. Nice to see where your IAM dues are going:)
ah 700....another teamster coca-cola please...what time do we have to pick up Bob at the club??

me an 700 goin' do lunch on the hill with Fred and Teddy :eek:

Hey brown,

Explain this to me, if Dell resides in PA and I reside in NC, how are both seated next to each other in an IAM office?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I post from home and don't work for the IAM.

But hey don't let the facts get in your way!

Maybe this has been answered before but when U turned over the Mechanical and Related Pension to PBGC where was the IAM trying to sell their national pension fund to the members then, the issue about the pension fund never even came up until the teamsters got involved!

Hey brown,

Explain this to me, if Dell resides in PA and I reside in NC, how are both seated next to each other in an IAM office?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I post from home and don't work for the IAM.

But hey don't let the facts get in your way!
NOT TO SAY you are but would you like a server computer?
lol. With the dues the IAM got from its members on that last raise for the IAM, Whats 2,500 lol(dont hide lol)
PS after 5 your on your own. lol. :shock: :up:

Latest posts

Back