Minimum Wage

I looked into that and found articles both pro and con from respected sources....so then what?
They can argue all they want it's not an ideology it's simple math. I know people that will have to cut workforce or hours if this happens.

you might but the average consumer won't they'll just be less people working there

I would say I agree with that statement.

To me it is almost as cheap to go to some full service restaurants over a fast food place and the food quality is usually much better.

If the minimum wage were raised to 15 dollars an hour I would no longer eat at any fast food restaurant. I am actually trending toward that behavior now even at the current minimum wage. The food quality is just not worth the price.

I guess my point is since I just go to fast food places with the intent of getting cheap food (usually to go) I could care less if the service is automated.

I could care less about career burger flippers anyway. The only impact I care about is the effect on young workers getting their first job.

Moot point. I dont eat meat.
You should.

You do know human beings are omnivores right?

Maybe they're not making enough per hour to care?
That is one of the dumbest statements I have ever seen on this forum.

If you give someone making 40K a year a 10K raise it is not going to make them work 10K dollars harder. Their performance may increase for a short time but eventually they will fall back to pre raise levels.

If you could pay people to care you would not have had a bunch of non college educated people with no marketable job skills in my old shop making $21 an hour being nonproductive 7 hours a day.

Latest posts