Mitt Romney........ D. O. A. - on November 06, 2012

The only thing the USA needs is a leader. We don't have one now, so tell me why we should keep someone who couldn't even get his own party to vote for his budget proposals?...

He's not been able to lead. It all boils down to that.

Obama loves to win, but that's it. Once he wins, he does nothing. He did that in the Illinois legislature, he did it in the Senate... Won the game, and then just sat back looking for the next conquest. Do the job? Nah.

He's like Bill Clinton in a whorehouse. Charm 'em, bed 'em, and move onto the next room...

I keep hearing all sorts of reasons on why Romney's bad, but I don't hear a whole lot of justification to keep Obama in power. Just a lot of excuses on why he hasn't been able to do the job he was hired for.

Leaders can't survive on excuses. Just look at how AA stagnated for six years under a passive CEO who didn't want to make the tough calls. Arguably, most employees will be far better off in the long run, now that there's someone willing to be decisive...

Herman is doing just fine -- taking over Neil Boortz's radio show on Inauguration Day. He's been filling in for Neil on a regular basis leading up to Neil's retirement.

Eric,
For Gods sake, I've been saying all along B O is flawed, and YOU know I have. But that doesn't mean Romneys BETTER. MITT has the Tea-BAGS all F'd up, and a lot of them just going to STAY home.
Look, there's a Zillion folks out there who are not as astute as you, I, and many others on here, politically. With Romney proclaiming on 60 mins. tonite, that he WILL change Medicare, AND SS(even though he said he would'nt touch folks say 50-55 and over), THAT ALONE for the 'un-astute' will crucify him, and I REALLY think you KNOW it, but choose not to say so !

I have never said Romney was my favorite favorite canidate, just that he would do a better job than obama, hell practically anyone !

I know you and your kind will never admit it, but right now small business all over the country are not hiring because of what obama has already done and being afraid of what he does in the future. Do you really thing that if he wins they will open the hiring gate? no they won't

As for Medicare and SS? they are not to change for people close to using it, How dense are you? I am only a few years away myself and I am not worried, I do believe though unless changes are made my kids will never use it,hell they will be busy paying off China as it stands today.It is going broke Bear that's the fact.

Hell I used to be terrifiled of a Hillary presidency but given the choice of her or Obama I'd knock the voting booth down to vote for her, that's how bad I think this guy is.
Maybe he wins, there is a lot a gullible people out there,throw in the ones on the entitilement train and he could but God help us all if he does.

Looks to me like the elites have there wealth but the 'we all share in the fruits of our collective prosperity' hasn't been working very well and never has or will. So hows the middle class fairing over the EU these days or haven't you noticed?

Share in the fruits of our collective prosperity....where have I heard that before?

Communism.gif

Ahh, I see you will choose the Mexico route. I wouldnt do it half hearted, build a wall around your house, put broken glass on top of it, hire privete guards, and oh yea, plan on driving your expensive car on dirt roads....nice choice

The USA changed on 9/11/2001. The moneyed elite have virtually eliminated the middle class, but thats a seperate discussion.

The USA has a choice this election, the trend of change is inevitable, we have the choice. Do we want to favor the models of Mexico or France. Not become them, just start to favor there outcomes...ie Romney = Mexico, elites have everything, no middle class. Or Obama = France, elites have there wealth but we all share in the fruits of our collective prosperity.

The choice is ours, not the elites.... Unless they steal the right to vote from us all....

The choice this November is about:

Freedom or Free Stuff

Independence or Dependence

' rat ',
In this particuliar topic, I'm not promoting Huffpo, or Howard Fineman, where I POINTED OUT we're both Liberal leaning !
I was pointing out the Interview given to Fineman by a HEAVY DUTY-WELL Respected conservative.
I believe that Anyone reading the piece can deduce that the person is saying Romney is a DISASTER of a candidate. BUT you're having us believe that the good ol' USA 'NEEDS' MITTens.
So I'm then forced to ask myself,..Who's right ? .....YOU, or the well known respected conservative ?

Nothing in life is ' 100% ' . By that I mean......" Anybody but Obama " is then a flawed arguement. A winning arguement 'could' be made that (hypothetically) 9 out of the following (hypothetical) 10 candidates would be better than B O .
Where you REPUGS have your Huge dilemma is that for this election, ALL of your candidates didn't come from the ' 1 thru 9 group , hence the Factual article !

I Can't WAIT for your rebuttal !!!!!!!!!!!

PS,
I wonder what ol' Herman...9 9 9 ...Cain is doing these days ?

Herman Cain is doing fantastic ! He's a businessman and does not depend on the government, to make his way in life !
Oh! And in January, he will replace Neal Bortz on talk radio who has over 6 million listeners on over 200 stations nation wide !

Again Herman is doing great...............BARRY-O !

http://hermancain.com/

And here's a link to his new book !

http://999thebook.com/

Herman Cain is doing fantastic ! He's a businessman and does not depend on the government, to make his way in life !
Oh! And in January, he will replace Neal Bortz on talk radio who has over 6 million listeners on over 200 stations nation wide !

Again Herman is doing great...............BARRY-O !

http://hermancain.com/

And here's a link to his new book !

http://999thebook.com/

His new book ?
Whats the title ?
"Uncle Hermans CABIN" ?

I have never said Romney was my favorite favorite canidate, just that he would do a better job than obama, hell practically anyone !

I know you and your kind will never admit it, but right now small business all over the country are not hiring because of what obama has already done and being afraid of what he does in the future. Do you really thing that if he wins they will open the hiring gate? no they won't

As for Medicare and SS? they are not to change for people close to using it, How dense are you? I am only a few years away myself and I am not worried, I do believe though unless changes are made my kids will never use it,hell they will be busy paying off China as it stands today.It is going broke Bear that's the fact.

Hell I used to be terrifiled of a Hillary presidency but given the choice of her or Obama I'd knock the voting booth down to vote for her, that's how bad I think this guy is.
Maybe he wins, there is a lot a gullible people out there,throw in the ones on the entitilement train and he could but God help us all if he does.

OK 'rat', fair enough, you've made some good points !
What you honestly don't understand about Romney(and the only reason I, and others up here do, is because we watched that clown try to govern Massachusetts for 4 years) is, ........that ...'well oiled weathervane' (as his cousin Jon Huntsman has correctly called him), ..will Say ANTHING to get elected !
So in your individual case, I'd be DAMMED if I'd trust him on ANY SS pledges !

And as for Hillary, ...she will be the SUREST BET ever in US Politics come 2016 !
She'll even win BIGGER if MITTens gets elected !!!

And as for Hillary, ...she will be the SUREST BET ever in US Politics come 2016 !

Dunno. I suspect as more and more evidence comes out on Libya, she's toast. Steven's diary says he had concerns for his safety, and Hillary is ultimately the one responsible for embassy safety.

State is hunkered down on this one.... and it smells more and more like a cover-up gone bad.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/hillary-clinton-aide-tells-reporter-to-****-off

I don't know about that, have you paid her much attention lately? She is looking old! Like the stress of the job and covering for Barry's misssteps is tough on her. I'd be surprised if she even run then.

Seems to me that BO is just going through the motions with this election. I personally don't think he is serious. C'mon, what is up with going on The View instead of meeting with some important world leaders. I get the feeling he is counting the days till retirement. Typical stoner.

Back