Moderators adding topics

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Not to speak for Bill but Moderators moderate all of the discussions. Moderating includes introducing new topics and this appears to be what he is doing.

Not wanting to be picky, but I get a little frustrated by Bill Lunbergh''s continued posting new topics by grabbing press releases off the YAHOO! board without any comment. I assume most of us read the Yahoo board and aware of the aviation news of the day. Its my opinion that no one should start a topic unless they have some comment that they would like to make.

Get Over It Already Said: But how many people actually reply to them?
-----
I saw one post where there were 8 replies - and one with 4...helps to get the slower boards going.

AirplanFan, Thanks for your insight though...we appreciate all the feedback.

Kevin

----------------
On 8/20/2002 11:02:46 PM

Not wanting to be picky, but I get a little frustrated by Bill Lunbergh's continued posting new topics by grabbing press releases off the YAHOO! board without any comment. I assume most of us read the Yahoo board and aware of the aviation news of the day. Its my opinion that no one should start a topic unless they have some comment that they would like to make.
----------------

Acutally I don't read Yahoo any more and don't plan to. The message boards are absolute circuses and are not worth my time. The fact that many of the Yahoo news links spur conversation seems to be in the spirit of the boards.