Off topic rants- split topic

sharktooth

Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
"Is it time for systemwide CHAOS?"

POST DELETED BY MODERATOR:

MOD NOTE: Political beliefs do not qualify or disqualify one from posting on these boards. While you have the right to your own political opinion, this thread is NOT the place to state them.

We have a Watercooler topic for that if you're so inclined.

Please keep the comments on the "Let them eat Cake" topic or this thread will be closed.

Thank you!

Coca-cola and cake? I'd be like this guy with that deadly combination:
Cornholio7.jpg

**Deleted by Moderator** Please remain on the topic at hand. If you wish to express your opinion in regards to politics feel free to start your own topic in the Water Cooler.

Delete away, mr. moderator.

posting a terrorist flag as an avatar is expressing a political opinion, which is my point. It is inappropriate and off-topic.

If you allow "barbeetantrums" to make a political statement, then, assuming you are "fair and balanced", you must allow others to make political statements. If you are not "fair and balanced", then please so state. I can live with either environment. I ask that you apply the rules in a fair and consistent manner.

Either, or. Which is it, sir?

What is the point of all this meaningless babble? blah blah blah blah......good grief. read all the way to the end of that crap for what? moving on...