Muslims oppose war on terrorism

Perhaps b/c people like you HAVE made it a war on Islam. Perhaps if you weren't trying to "cleanse" the region and were actually only interested in truly fighting terrorists in a way that doesn't fuel the fire even more. The fact that you and so many others have made it into a Holy War is what has alienated the majority of this country and an even larger majority of the world.

You are one misguided individual, Islam declared war on 'US' and anyone else who refuses to submit. They the 'Terrorist' declared a Jihad (Holy War) against the world based upon their teachings from the Qu'ran and its associated un-holy books.

You FOOL, It is the Religion of Islam that is determined to cleanse the world of Infidels such as you and I and that has alienated everyone except Muslims.

Everyone uses the term 'fighting terrorism' but in fact terrorism is a tactic not a group of people, we are fighting an ideaology and the Muslims have correctly labeled it a Holy War (Jihad).

Perhaps b/c people like you HAVE made it a war on Islam. Perhaps if you weren't trying to "cleanse" the region and were actually only interested in truly fighting terrorists in a way that doesn't fuel the fire even more. The fact that you and so many others have made it into a Holy War is what has alienated the majority of this country and an even larger majority of the world.

I believe it was the Muslim extremists who first made it a holy war on September 11, 2001.

This is clearly a twisted thinker, a true leftist who would like to see this country disappear.

What we have here is the kind of person that doesn't believe evil exists and therefore bestowing accolades is all that is needed to appease Satan’s children, Muslims.

What this kind of person fails to realize is the Muslims are nothing but an extension of Satan’s arsenal of tools and weapons. You can not possibly make Satan happy, he wants every human being alive, very dead, he only uses humans to his advantage and when he is finished with them so are the poor sorry fools who thought he was a fairy tale only for children on Halloween.

They have eyes but do not see, they have ears but do not hear.....

I think it would do you a world of good to be in an Amish community for a year or two. Perhaps you could then experience what faith and religion are all about. Alas, I fear even they would not be able to tolerate 1 day much less a year or two of your senseless and vile rantings.

I think it would do you a world of good to be in an Amish community for a year or two. Perhaps you could then experience what faith and religion are all about. Alas, I fear even they would not be able to tolerate 1 day much less a year or two of your senseless and vile rantings.
The Amish are the children of Satan...along with the Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindu's and Buddhists. One big happy Satanic family here on earth. Hell...99.9999% of the congregation in 700's church are at LEAST cousins of Satan -

You FOOL, It is the Religion of Islam that is determined to cleanse the world of Infidels such as you and I and that has alienated everyone except Muslims.
No worse than the religious right extremists wanting to cleans the world of people they deem immoral (i.e. homosexuals). And before you say anything. .NO, I am not supporting or condoning terrorism-of any kind! I'm simply pointing out that a lot of terrible things are done to people in the name of religion, simply becuase some see people different them as "immoral".

No worse than the religious right extremists wanting to cleans the world of people they deem immoral (i.e. homosexuals). And before you say anything. .NO, I am not supporting or condoning terrorism-of any kind! I'm simply pointing out that a lot of terrible things are done to people in the name of religion, simply becuase some see people different them as "immoral".

Show me where Christians, Jews, Or any other religion except Islam that is going around killing in the name of God, how many Homosexuals are being beheaded in the name of Jesus in America? I could care less how people choose to live their lives as long as it does'nt impose on my lifestyle. Christ never taught the hatred you see in this world, He came into the world to save it.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

According to the Gospel of John, the Pharisees, in an attempt to discredit Jesus, brought a woman charged with adultery before him. Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” The people crowded around him were so touched by their own consciences that they departed. When Jesus found himself alone with the woman, he asked her who were her accusers. She replied, “No man, lord.” Jesus then said, “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”

You obviously never read God's word and if you did you lacked the Holy Spirit's guidance which is REQUIRED to understand anything God has said. Of course this is very obvious reading your hate filled dribble. You need saved, like everyone else, you're not exempt.

You obviously never read God's word and if you did you lacked the Holy Spirit's guidance which is REQUIRED to understand anything God has said. Of course this is very obvious reading your hate filled dribble. You need saved, like everyone else, you're not exempt.

I doth believe that thou art the one that speaketh dribble.

OF course - that doesn't stop many "good Christians" from casting a lot of stones...just look at 700 (and yourself for that matter).
FYI your icon seems to match your wits perfectly

I doth believe that thou art the one that speaketh dribble.
When Satan's fury burns in Hell,
And you feel the power swell,
The Darkness flows from within the lake,
All for the cause of Evil's sake.

The time of doom is close at hand,
When Darkness shall rule the land.
Through the Darkness you shall go;
Only where, He shall know.

Although the Darkness has much might,
It must conquer the piercing light!
And when that light has been snuffed out,
You shall hear His demonic shout:

"Blessed is he who has My mark,
For he shall live in the land so dark!
Death to he who is spawn of the light,
For he shall feel My furious might!

In this land so dark and cruel,
All is under Satan's rule.
And then, alas, without the light,
All must perish in eternal night.

FYI your icon seems to match your wits perfectly
As I said...not many seem to heed the words of their Lord. Go ahead...cut and paste the old testament to show me where God says it's okay to cast the stones at the sinners. Bear in mind, that unless you are Jesus, you'd be receiving your own share of stones - as Jesus was the only one on earth without sin. I guess you're just a higher quality sinner than I am. FWIW - while my icon may be that of a simpleton - at least I actually WRITE what I post, rather than cut and paste...your "wits" only seem to be able to hurl insults. You might try thinking sometime...I mean, God gave us all a brain - you might try using yours sometime.

you ought to move yor lame ass over into IRAQ and see firsthand how you and your idiotic brethren in the dnc have been hoonswaggled by a group of Iraqi entreprenuers vendoring sellable news the the democratic...ooops I meant news media for money....

Latest posts